ANIMAL in your bed

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

NO, not that animal

Does your pet sleep with you at night?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Every night.... not only that buy my kitten Felix will sleep wherever I am. If I am sitting down, he is on my lap. If I am laying down watching TV, he is right there. When I am on the computer (even now) he is on my lap.

I think he is quite attached to me.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Prisca
    Prisca

Real animals? No to that too. If I had a cat, I might allow it inside on cold nights, but I don't like the idea of animals in my bedroom.

(Although I can be an animal in the bedroom at times though..... )

• animal
    animal

UM,..... yep!

Actually, we have 3 cats that take turns getting chased off my bed.

Animal

• Celia
    Celia

We have this ritual every night when it's time to go to bed : as soon as we go upstairs to the bedroom, our dog follows us, jumps on our bed and stretches with her head on one of the pillow. We have to push her to the foot of the bed or the middle to get in. She stays there 5 or 10 minutes then goes back downstairs...... on the couch. 6 o'clock the next morning.... she's back, licks my ears and my nose, telling me that it's time to take her out

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Yep my black lab sleeps on my feet ever night. In fact, I cant sleep with out her wieght on my feet. So when dede and i go out of town i ask her to sleep on my feet, and ever once and a while lick her ass.

lol my lab sleeps in my bed

• animal
    animal

Wanna trade pics of that, WT?

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

Animal in my bed?

LOL, well.... Hmmm....

Seriously, Im allergic to cats but I do have one. I love her, but cant really sleep with her. Sometimes when she thinks Im sleeping, I can feel her walking on top of me, such a bratt.

Prisca,

You can be an animal in bed? How so???

Please tell us! We promise not to tell anyone.Cross our hearts!

• LB
    LB

I just wanted to post now and include Heaven and bed in the same sentence.

My kitty sneaks in bed every night and lays under the blankies down by my feet. The two stupid dogs are next to the bed.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

For the first year my Cairn Terrier slept with us. Sometimes my cats do, when I was sick Wolvie my middle cat slept with me alot and would even sleep on my arm while I typed on my laptop now he naps with me and will sleep on the back of the couch with his paws on my shoulderThen of course there is Thunder LOL and talk about an animal GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit