Jehovah's Witnesses Are A Cult . . . Pure & Simple!

by Golden4Altar 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden4Altar
    Golden4Altar

Jehovah's Witnesses Are A Cult . . . Pure & Simple!

The wickedness we see prevalent today among the Jehovah’s Witnesses can no doubt be largely attributed to the leadership of the organization, the Watchtower Society and it's Governing Body. Therefore, rather than completely destroy the entire nation of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jehovah chooses as an option, to “discipline” the nation or people, to bring a “remnant” to their senses. -- 1 Kings 8:46-50

However, bible prophecy indicates that the Watchtower Society and leaders thereof, plus those who support the organization to the end, will receive a very special punishment – utter destruction!

We must realize that Jehovah God could exercise his Almighty power to destroy the entire nation of Jehovah’s Witnesses from the face of the earth with one swipe according to Malachi 4:5, 6. Nevertheless instead, in His mercy and “loyalty” to His promises, His Name, and His covenant with them [Apostate Israel-Isa. 10:6], He chooses to exercise certain provisions within this covenant-contract with the nation, much like the ones Solomon spoke of as found at 1 Kings 8:46-50.

End of quote.

(These words were written down and copyrighted some 30 years ago and put into a book.)

For more information on the above topic, please click this link:
    Jehovah's Witnesses Are A Cult . . . Pure &Simple!

G4A

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow! I'm blown away. This simple concept never crossed my mind before. That being, that JW's are a total cult! This explains everything. I'm cured and healed. Thank the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster for this enlightenment.

Lett us all feast upon His fine noodley banquet that has been steamed to heavenly perfection.

Ramen!

• St George of England
    St George of England

How does that work for me?

I've become an atheist!

George

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Oh hell. Now I'm hungry.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Great Spaghetti Monster, LoL.

Shout out to Richard Dawkins.

😏

• stan livedeath
  • vienne
    vienne

Don't pick on the original poster too hard; he felt the need to rant, even if it meant preaching to the choir.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

A cult;

Obvious by US vs THEM mentality.

Highly evident. Belief,, practices of it,, upheld & enforcement of it.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

An organization that is corrupt from the start cannot be reformed. Any application to Bible prophecy relating to WTC getting discipline to help them course correct ignores the obvious truth that they have never had his favor.

Give me access to unlimited free labor, 145 years of tax free donations, and slavish servitude by desperate followers who want out of this world, and I think I would make Warren Buffett look like an rookie investor.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Billions of dollars coming in on the backs of free labor & NO TAXES!!!

Bingo.

They have to keep 'er going somehow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit