Jehovah's Witnesses Are A Cult . . . Pure & Simple!

by Golden4Altar 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden4Altar
    Golden4Altar

ThomasMore,

I agree totally!

However, my original point was to say that a large group of sincere Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved by the Almighty, as bible prophecy indicates.

If you notice in my original post, I said in bold letters the following,

However, bible prophecy indicates that the Watchtower Society and leaders thereof, plus those who support the organization to the end, will receive a very special punishment – utter destruction!

I am certainly not thinking Jehovah and Jesus wants to save the wicked, vile, disgusting Watchtower Society and it's Governing Body.

Hope this helps.

G4A

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    a large group of sincere Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved

@Golden4Altar

Where in the world did you get the idea that sincerity could save a person?

Hitler sincerely believed murdering Jews was helpful, even loving to the rest of mankind.

With all due respect, I think you are sincerely wrong.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Golden - thanks for clarifying. I appreciate the reasoning.

• Golden4Altar
    Golden4Altar

SeaBreeze,

Jehovah’s Witnesses are in quite a “pickle” right now.

Twenty-one years ago, what I could clearly see was that the WTS was stone cold wicked and had no intention of repenting, I knew personally that I had to make a very serious decision for myself. I knew for myself, that sincerity alone was not enough to please God. I knew I had to get away and separate myself from all WTS’s wickedness. I knew I had to leave the JW organization.

I knew I had to flee from idolatry. -- 1 Cor. 10:14

During that time of decision for myself, I was reminded of that often-quoted verse of Rev. 18:4. That verse tells me that God’s people ["my people"] must leave wicked Babylon the Great.

This verse automatically means there are sincere and devout people caught up in BTG because it says, “Get out her “MY PEOPLE.” This verse gives clear instructions to escape any wicked religious organizations, if one wants to please Jehovah and Jesus.

So some 21 years ago, I began a personal search for truth.(John 8:32) One of the things I wanted to get more information on was the identity of BTG. I came across this info on the net that cleared it up for me, see this link: https://jehovahstruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45

G4A

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

@GFA

So, are you are agreeing with WT that BTG is already here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit