• Erich
    Erich

Oh, how funny :-))))

You are really a whitty guy;-)

E.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Erich,

We may not know at this moment who the "King Of the North" is in Daniel's doper dream, but we certainly do know who the wicked lying whorelike false prophet is, don't we, buddy?

I think Kmart is having a sale on clues this week. Buy one.

Toodle-oo

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has identified the king of the south as being:

Daniel's Prophecy

p. 247 The Two Kings Change Identities

Gradually forming close ties, Britain and the United States of America became the Anglo-American World Power. Together, they came into the position of the king of the south.

But the say they don't know who the king of the north is.

11/1/93 WT

p. 21 The Final Victory of Michael, the Great Prince

These events are yet future, so we cannot say in detail how the prophecy will be fulfilled. Recently, the political situation regarding the two kings has changed. The bitter rivalry between the United States and Eastern European countries has cooled. Further, the Soviet Union was disbanded in 1991 and no longer exists.—See the March 1, 1992, issue of The Watchtower, pages 4, 5.

So who is the king of the north now? Is he to be identified with one of the countries that were part of the old Soviet Union? Or is he changing identity completely, as he has a number of times before? We cannot say. Who will be the king of the north when Daniel 11:44, 45 is fulfilled? Will the rivalry between the two kings flare up again? And what of the huge nuclear stockpiles that still exist in a number of lands? Only time will provide the answers to these questions.

Blondie

• Erich
    Erich

blondie:

As I told before: I think it takes only two months and we are in the position to identify exactly the new "king of the north"; and the new "king of the south" too. The "false prophet" too, but I think there is no changing.

E.

• gumby
    gumby
    I think it takes only two months and we are in the position to identify exactly the new "king of the north"; and the new "king of the south" too. The "false prophet" too, but I think there is no changing.

In two months you will find that the bible contains as much bullshit as it does right now.

• foreword
    foreword

maybe he's a cross dresser.....

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

The King of the South hasn't changed for a while, but the April 1 Watchtower discussed it at length. I typed in the article yesterday in another thread:

Re: This War Could Put A Crimp In WT Prophecy

Gamaliel

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Amen to Gumby. It saddens me to see all of these people make slaves of their own minds. What is even worse is that the words of an illiterate wandering goat herding tribe are being taken so seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit