Unwitnessing Calmly To JW Cart People Yesterday

by Watchtower-Free 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Talked for about 45 minutes with 2 Cart people . Daniel Wiebe (his vid) Emily, and Myself (CSF)

Caught them lying 4x on very important topics

Daniel Wiebe" My first experience with unwitnessing! What a great feeling."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ13OOH7XAk

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Nice approach, you were well spoken and gained some good information, while imparting some clues for them to follow, plus the use of similar religions beliefs was non confronting and smart.
  • InChristAlone
    InChristAlone
    I can imagine..."So, with regard to shunning, are you more like Catholics or Scientologists?" That should elicit an interesting answer.
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Well done! Especially the calm demeanor and raising points about other religions (or cults) to get the JW's to connect the dots about their own religion and beliefs. (Steven Hassen recommend that tactic).

Be proud of yourself and how well you are deprogramming from a mind control religion.

• possum
    possum
    So good for the witness couple aproached by friendly, well spoken young persons such as yourself willing to engage in a respectful exchange of ideas. Great to give those still in cult mode (who we once where) the chance to change..........thanks!
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Really interesting, thanks for posting this. Reiterate what possum said, that used to be me, that JW giving those answers. He did well trying to get through to them.
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Nicely done.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Fantastic young people - proud of you !

💖💖💖💖

• carla
    carla
    Good job! wish my jw would meet someone like you.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Great video Daniel, my favorite part was how you connected your mom's leaving Catholosism to someone leaving JWville, and then onto leaving Scientology...

Good job asking the questions about "If you left JW's would you lose your family?" and then when the JW's were asked about the Royal Commission, and said 'a lot of this comes from disgruntled JW's', you used the World Wide Church of God's ex members to make a point, "they are trying to help others who have been spiritually abused."

Great job, I hope to be able to do this myself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit