Revelation book

by Gorb 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
    Gorb
    Do you remember the jw.org book of revelation and how many times we had to study it? In retrospect, all those hours turned out to be for nothing, the explanation of the prophecies is now completely outdated.
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Thankfully that gave me an incentive to research and get a better understanding of this book says

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I have always suspected that the only reason it was studied multiple times was that they had printed up way too many of them and had a huge inventory they had to get rid of. They knew most of the JWs would get a new one for the study, and there was no market for them in the field (they were too embarrassing to offer to the public, and this was before the donation arrangement in the US).

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I was always interested in rev 13:16-18.

many are saying these new CBDCs are this mark of the beast and without the mark you won’t be able to buy or sell anything.

I can’t remember what the old Revelation book said about these verses, or has there been any new light on the mark of the beast and what it actually is?

the mark would be either in the head or on right hand that you would use and without it you would not be able to buy or sell anything

some say this naural link chip in the head or chip in the right hand for CBDCs tends to fit right into this Bible prophecy

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

They say that the mark of the beast is symbolic, neuralink or a form of it sounds more accurate

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Fred Franz tried to link every occurrence of Revelation to the history of the Witnesses. Somewhere along the way he lost the plot completely. Think of the evangelizers and literature as being part of the plagues.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

All those years of book studies about Revelation...preparing.. getting ready...driving...repeating answers word for word from Freddy Franzes wild imagination about John's wild imagination....coughing from sister Crazy's cat fur all over her furniture....driving home..needing a drink. All that time.... I will never get back.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Was it 3 times we were dragged through that book?

RB

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Twice for the old "Babylon has Fallen" ?

Three times for "Revelation Climax"?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Most confusing book ever. Bsbylon the great was better. And old freddy at least made plausible if flawed connections.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit