Is There a Higher Conscious

by LetTheTruthBeKnown 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It would not surprise me one bit if there was a higher conscious in the Universe ,but I would definitely rule out any GOD of any religion.Especially the GOD of the Bible.

As for the worth of Jesus on this subject unlike Moses who was supposed to pen the first five books of the Bible Jesus never wrote down one word of the Bible .? He was supposed to have made all of these wise sayings that would have filled volumes but he never wrote down one word .

How it could be said that Jesus was the greater Moses is beyond me.

All we have is imperfect humans who claim Jesus said this and that and did this and that and also performed miracles .Jesus never claimed anything in writing.We just have the words of imperfect men.

Who may or may not have had an agenda of their own ?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Given how vast and old our universe is - and who knows, there could even be a multiverse - I think it's possible that there is other intelligent life out there that experience a greater degree of consciousness than we do.

But I think that's a relatively rational hypothesis to hold given the fact that we know the universe can give rise to conscious intelligent life as exemplified by our own existence.

On the other hand if you're suggesting some supernatural intelligent being - and especially as an explanation for the birth of the universe - something for which we have no known verifiable examples and for which we have no credible evidence but just ancient stories written by ancient cultures that were mired in superstition and ignorance, then no.

Positing an all-powerful, all-wise, ambiternal, complex, personal being as an explanation for the existence of the universe and life, is like borrowing one million dollars to pay off a one hundred dollar debt.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

One argument I forgot. Any being of higher conciousness then ours didn't start that way. So Jehovah saying let their be light could have only come about by darwinian evolution himself. You cant get away with "God did it!"

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

There is a lot of truth in the Bible. You just have to know how to interpret it correctly.

A lot of what the bible reads has to do when Saturn (a brown dwarf) touched and entered into the Sun's Heliosphere. When the two plasmapheres touched, Saturn's light went out and the Earth which was orbiting within Saturn's plasmaphere saw the stars for the 1st time.

Once you have an understanding of the Electric Universe, the catastrophe that happened about 12,000 years ago and the myth making because of it, then all the symbology makes sense.

The Seven Headed Dragon (Venus)

The Beasts

The Sun standing still (There are records that indicate that the Sun used to rise in the West)

Medusa (Venus)

Atlantis

The Ladder to Heaven ( giant collimated plasma tube)

The list is endless.

• cofty
    cofty

That is literally insane.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think someone isn't taking their Depakote.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

You just have to know how to interpret it correctly.

...and totally be ignorant of all modern scientifically acquired knowledge of the world in which we live, which is why people still today fight over their beliefs which were mostly created thousands of years ago.

The ancients had to endure over their ignorance so they created fictional mythological stories to give answer to what they saw and experienced.

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

I always look for alternative theories, and see if they make sense. I try and keep an open mind for other possibilities that actually takes into account present natural laws. Not made up stuff like Dark Matter or Energy or String Theory, the list is endless.

You would think people who have escaped from a high control group would have an open mind to other possibilities, but it seems that they migrate from one high control religion to another high control group who do not want you to see the other side of the argument.

Kind of like just watching CNN only.

• cofty
    cofty

LTTBK - You are confusing having an open mind with a head that is so open your brain fell out.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

We as humans can only define within are selves what is conscious, though loosely we can say all matter contained in natural law has a conscious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit