Proof of any Dragons

by pleaseresearch 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

dropoffyourkeylee - "...if the writer of Revelation actually drew a picture of his 'dragon', what would it be?"

Probably something like this:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Beth Sarim...

Damn, now I wanna go back and marathon the Hobbit trilogy.

• Prefect
    Prefect
    We have plenty of them here in Wales. They are very shy.
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Was at work today (School) I was talking to two members of staff today about a particular kid there. He didn't do the school drama festival and the main reason was that a dragon was in it. They said something about his mum not wanting him to do it because of the mythological dragon etc...

Made me remember this thread,

• No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I love Orphancrow's photo but does anybody have the verse that speaks about a unicorn? I can't find it. Peace.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

I think it is biologically possible for a fire breathing creature to exist. This is how it can work: The creature has a special gland that secretes a highly combustible substance that ignites only when exposed to air in the form of a fine mist. So when the creature gets afraid the glands secrete lots of the substance and the creature exhales it violently in a fine spray that ignites outside the creature's body but does not burn the creature.

Alternatively, it could be two different glands that produce two different substances that ignite when mixed together in air. The creature sprays two jets of the substance that converge at a safe distance outside the creature's body.

The creature uses this as a defense mechanism protect its helpless young. It seems impossible for an animal to be able to breathe fire but I think chemistry makes it possible.

• Island Man
    Island Man

[Duplicate post]

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    NoLongerAJWBrother: I love Orphancrow's photo but does anybody have the verse that speaks about a unicorn? I can't find it. Peace.

Peace to you as well.

The King James version has a lot of unicorns in it.

Numbers 23:22 - God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Numbers 24:8 - God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

Deuteronomy 33:17 - His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Job 39:9 - Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Job 39:10 - Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Psalm 22:21 - Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Psalm 29:6 - He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

Psalm 92:10 - But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Isaiah 34:7 - And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

I don't know if any other versions of the bible have unicorns. Once I found the unicorns in the King James version, it is the only version of the bible I use. I like unicorns. They're cool.

• Heaven
    Heaven

There is a creature on this Earth that does, um, kinda shoot fire. It's from its butt.

That would be the Bombardier Beetle. When threatened, bombardier beetles spray the suspected attacker with a boiling hot mixture of caustic chemicals. The predator hears a loud pop, then finds itself bathed in a cloud of toxins reaching 212° F (100° C). Even more impressive, the bombardier beetle can aim the poisonous eruption in the direction of the harasser.

The beetle itself is not harmed by the fiery chemical reaction. Using two special chambers inside the abdomen, the bombardier beetle mixes potent chemicals and uses an enzymatic trigger to heat and release them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit