What Do You Think About The Police?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Sure you don't. Until of you course, some thugs are knocking your door down to rob you. Then your opinion will quickly change.

My opinion is not PC. I refuse to call police for anything. If some thugs are knocking my door down to rob me they will be promptly shot! Where I live we have a "Castle Doctrine" that states a persons home is their "castle" and they can defend it even if it means killing the intruder. I am a licensed concealed weapons holder, and I have taken the needed training, and will not hesitate to defend myself, my property, or others who may be in danger. I have done so on more than one occasion already. Of course the eldubbs hate that little nugget of fact.

The police where I live are nothing other than a large "legal" organized gang of thugs themselves!

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Keep an eye on the police, When you cruise into Nutbush.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There's Good Cops and bad cops. ~ quote from I Believe......

But unfortunately (like attorneys), 99% of the group ruin the reputation of all the good ones.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But I do see how many cops (not all) still feel people need to bow down and kiss their feet.

But I do see how many cops (not all) still feel people need to bow down and kiss their feet ass.

There, I've fixed it for you.

Most cops are egomaniacs. They need attention. They get a badge and a gun.

I speed. Everyone does. If I get pulled over, it's part of the "REVENUE" game. I pay double the fine so their system continues. No big deal . No points. I can afford it. They feel like they "won".

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

They were great when we came a cross a murder that happen seconds before we arrived. The polices drove into the the murder site with guns drawed on us and the bad guy. After they figure out who was who they treated us with great respect. The other day the murderer got 20 years to life. Which he has to serve the whole 20 years or more. Still Totally ADD

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Thanks DOC!

• out4good4
    out4good4
    I refuse to call police for anything. If some thugs are knocking my door down to rob me they will be promptly shot! Where I live we have a "Castle Doctrine" that states a persons home is their "castle" and they can defend it even if it means killing the intruder

I won't refuse to call them, but in a crisis situation where a split second would matter, calling them wouldn't be my first option. Texas is one of those castle doctrine states.

The last interaction I had with the police, a couple of years ago, I was caught speeding and I knew it. Now, I could've been one of those Bro-hams with a "fuck the police" attitude, but it wasn't necessary.......I hadn't gotten a traffic ticket in more than 25 years. The cop was cordial, made sure that all my paperwork was in order, and let me go with a warning.

I have the whole perimeter of my house motion sensor video secured. If some thugs come knocking on my door intending to rob me, it'll be the biggest mistakes they've ever made, especially if they make it inside.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I like the ones that look like this:

Cops like this give the term "fuck the police" a whole new meaning...

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I wrote out a whole story, but deleted it.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I wrote out a whole story, but deleted it.

By accident or on purpose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit