So let me get this straight. The only direction in these difficult times ....

by nowwhat? 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Coming from gods appointed channel and wifelike organization to his special people and possession Is cut and paste CDC guidelines and what other organizations and govt. Programs those in financial need can look to for help?!
  • Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

..but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one..

.. except their guidelines! :)

IC

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

According to my family the org was ahead of the government's , when I comment that other organizations were already doing things like hand washing etc the dirty looks and raised voice start .

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yeah, I have heard the elders yapping along on that ZOOM app about how thankful they are that "The Slave" has provided, "just the food we need in these critical times of disease and danger,"; and that by, "isolating ourselves and staying away from public, and not going to each others homes if they are not immediate family we show that we are obedient to Gee-HO'-Vuh."

Now I wonder if it was Gee-HO'-Vuh that gave the guidelines to the CDC and other government agencies?

• hoser
    hoser
    Italiancalipso35 minutes ago

..but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one..

.. except their guidelines! :)

IC

And their money!

It kinda pisses me off the the organization teaches to live a simple life thus not contributing to taxes but when in a bind to avail ourselves of government handouts.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When this pandemic is a thing of the past, the watchtower will again try to rewrite history and take credit for not only prophesying about this pandemic but also for being the first to provide safety guidelines during the pandemic!

Count on it!

just saying!

• stumbledbyothers
    stumbledbyothers

In growing up "in the truth" my mom said that the only information I would ever need for school and life is from the Watchtower publications and the meetings. 45 years later, she still thinks this way. As a PIMO, she goes radio silent when I tell her that I heard that first from 'the World" and "Society" is just reacting. You better believe that "the friends" ONLY move and react when they are TOLD, even if they first hear the same thing on the news a week or months ago. Amazing how we all know this and it will probably never go away.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They just played the natural disaster video, complete with the donating part. Then made the comment that if we need help go to the " secular authorities ".

We are supposed to report any symptoms ??? Is this catchy over zoom? The local herbalist sister is possibly the only help if you mistrust the doctors .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes, WT will NEVER help you financially in any way. This was a wake up call to my spouse and I back in 2008. We experienced a lay off. We never expected any financial help but it would have been nice if the Elders in the congregation asked how our family was doing. Besides one Elder, not one other Elder ever asked. These "gifts in men" failed miserably! Now, I appreciate what they didn't do, it actually woke us up and got us out of this miserable cult!!!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    These "gifts in men" failed miserably!

The "gifts" that keeps on taking!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit