Survivor - Amazon

by Mulan 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

I forgot to watch Survivor last night. I saw who got voted off, but what else happened?

I was watching American Idol, and forgot Survivor was on at the same time. Darn!!!

• dubla
    dubla

survivor was on last night? they moved it to wednesday this week? crap, that means i missed it too.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

They had a log rolling contest (who could stay on longest) for reward challenge. It was tied 5-5 and the final couple get on the log...and who wins it, CHRISTY!! The reward was fruit and spices!!

Shawna and Alex were really getting hot and heavy. Amazing how she did a 360 as soon as the guys showed up! I'm not suprised she got the boot!!

The immunity challenge was gross, they had their arms tied behind their backs and had to gnaw off huge chunks of a suspended piece of (cooked) meat and spit it out into a scale.... heaviest wins! It was all getting stuck in their teeth and they had to help each other out by pulling the meat out of each other's mouths with their own mouth and spitting it into the basket.

How cruel was that? Giving starving people a contest where they can't eat any of it???

I think it's on Wednesday again next week.

• LB
    LB

Yep Shawna was getting busy with both Alex and Matt. The three of them were all cuddled up at the same time. Alex was pretending to sleep with his hand right on her boobie, while she had her hand on top of his.

I love this episode of Survivor, it started off slow but things are heating up.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

It's not on tonight???!! Crap! I missed it too

Dana

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Rob (he gets on my nerves) made an alliance with Deena I think her name is - the older one on the former all female tribe. Oh and before Shawna hit the road, all the young people took a bath and that skeletal Jenna said, 'If my bikini gets me further in the game...' (Maybe 'cause I'm a girl but I don't thinks she's all that, Heidi is another bag of bones with a strange face) The other tribe is so nice to Christy and Butch told her, 'You don't have a disability to us' wonder how Heidi feels after she ignored the girl when in the all female tribe. What goes around...

• LB
    LB

Wait til next week, Heidi goes topless and shows off those store bought boobies.

• Princess
    Princess

That's exactly what I was thinking Al. Those are NOT real! She's too skinny to have boobs that big and they just don't have that natural shape, you know? Cracks me up how she thinks she is so hot.

Alex was a bit miffed when he was trying to nap with Shawna and Matt joined them by using Shawna as a pillow. He then tried to get everyone to vote Matt off by telling everyone (including Matt) that Matt was getting his vote. Of course Shawna chimed in to say she was voting for Matt too. Everyone else voted for Shawna.

It's going to be on Wednesday for awhile due to basketball on Thursday? USA Today said Wednesday will be the time slot for awhile so be sure to check.

• Makena1
    Makena1

I just "loved" the way Shawna had all but lost the will to live last week, but once there were men around to flirt with she miraculously got the will to live back. To quote her "I'm absolutely glowing"...how pathetic!!

Women that only "sparkle" when there are men around are so shallow, it makes me ill.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wouldn't you know, I missed the best one yet.

I really like Kristy. I hope she stays a long time. Heidi has got to go, and I am so proud of you, Al, for recognizing fake boobs. They are easy to spot. For women anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit