On the current migrant crisis

by LoveUniHateExams 43 Replies latest social current

• Freemail
    Freemail

Slim boy fat. Go to Germany then if you hate the UK so much? If you think that’s the promised land, off you go.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome to the Forum RWAI !!! you will find yourself a voice in the wilderness methinks, but please stay and talk some sense as long as you are allowed to !

As you rightly say, this place is very full of people who do not want to listen to things that do not align with their point of view, it makes me wonder how they managed to leave the J. W Org. with that kind of rigid closed mind.

Keep up the good work !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Righty - Ex JW. This website is a disappointment after I used it when I was leaving 10 years ago.

Hello, righty. I hope all is well with you.

Tell us more about your JW experiences and stuff, it's far more interesting that politics. Why not start a thread about when you were a Jobo?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stan - where dee go ?

To the land of trolls, metinks. I don't think righty was anything more than a disingenuous 40something bet wetter that lives in his mother's back bedroom rent free,

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Question: if Brexit was so bad for everyone, why is everyone still going to the UK when they are already in the EU and have a pick from Spain to Norway and Poland to France. Same for the US, if it’s a bad, racist country where police shoot colored people on sight, why do they go there and don’t just stay in Mexico or Brazil which aren’t countries in abject poverty.

The answer is simple: every other country is an even more oppressive shithole. Go to Mexico or France or Germany or Canada and see how migrants are treated there. They lock them up in lead infested buildings and/or put them in tent cities as their oh so wonderful social systems can’t handle the load, while wagging the finger at everyone else that does the same thing and berating them for not having these progressive social systems.

Economic migrants are looking for utopia, a promised land that doesn’t exist, where you don’t have to work and get free money and healthcare. They believe the false promises of progressives that this exists in the EU or the US under Democrat presidents, until they get there and realize those systems, same as their home countries, aren’t feasible, don’t really exist in the way they are presented and always result in a worse outcome.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

economic migrants--really ? They must have paid a fortune to some gang to get them as far as the UK coast..and for what ? Benefits ? what benefits ? I think the majority were wealthy--or from wealthy families--trying to get away from probable certain death in their war ravaged country.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Economic migrants are looking for utopia, a promised land that doesn’t exist, where you don’t have to work and get free money and healthcare. They believe the false promises of progressives that this exists in the EU or the US under Democrat presidents, until they get there and realize those systems, same as their home countries, aren’t feasible, don’t really exist in the way they are presented and always result in a worse outcome.

AM-----I believe you hit the nail straight on. This really makes sense why some of these people take the risks.

Those that are running from real danger usually do it the legal way.

It does make me wonder, what all these millions of people coming into the USA will do after some 3 or 4 years when they realize they will not get the free mansion or the free sports car.

• Simon
    Simon
    They must have paid a fortune to some gang to get them as far as the UK coast..and for what ? Benefits ? what benefits ?

The benefits that the UK pays people to do nothing. The free housing. The free education. The free everything once you are on benefits. You name it, they get it.

Even if they pay a few thousand to get here, they will more than make that up within a year or two.

And FYI: obvious trolls get deleted, you should know that by now. If you think there is some "issue" to be made about me deleting a poster who obviously has zero intent in genuinely taking part in any proper discussion then I don't think this is the right site for you.

Economic migrants are looking for utopia, a promised land that doesn’t exist, where you don’t have to work and get free money and healthcare.

So that would be the UK then ...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Simon: Or the US for that matter. Although in order to qualify for the benefits, as in the UK, you have to remain relatively (to the rest of the country) poor. That's when the disillusionment sets in and you have generations being raised in a systemic poverty.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Simon--

"And FYI: obvious trolls get deleted, you should know that by now. If you think there is some "issue" to be made about me deleting a poster who obviously has zero intent in genuinely taking part in any proper discussion then I don't think this is the right site for you"

hang on--i only glanced through the guys postings--didnt seem at all like a troll to me--i even replied--which got deleted too. I had NO issue with you deleting it all--i just didnt know what had gone on in the intervening period!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit