On the current migrant crisis

by LoveUniHateExams 43 Replies latest social current

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

My cousin works for the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (Highway Patrol) in Laredo, Tx. He told me yesterday that 35,000 illegals per month are pouring into Texas. Kids are being kidnapped throughout Mexico, Central and S. America and taking them to the US posing as a family because if you are caught here with a child, some how or another they go easier on you and let you stay if you are caught.

It is a humanitarian disaster cause by the Democrats insatiable quest for power at all costs. It is the most selfish act of political action ever. They know that poor people will need social services and will vote (when they are able) for whomever gives them the most free stuff.

The are not stupid, they are not libtards, they are not ignorant. This is part of a well organized plan and I hope people who love freedom will wake up.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Can you explain what this crisis is that you refer to? As Phizzy alluded to, during a worldwide pandemic inequality has widened, and jobs, housing, and even healthcare have become more insecure. Not to mention the extreme weather due to climate change. Are these not the most pressing crises we face?

Inequality of income is a concept used to cause division. It is not a matter of "haves and have nots" as it is a matter of "haves and have mores". We have been programmed to be consumers. We have been tricked into judging ourselves or others by the amount and quality of "stuff" we have. We have been lied to with the concept that happiness is found externally by possessing something.

The concept of healthcare and healthcare being a right is a set of blinders. If people in modern societies practices healthy eating habits (healthy food and less food) and daily exercise a tremendous amount of people would need to seek less healthcare. Instead people gorge on meat, processed carbohydrates, fat, sugar, and salt. Then they sit all day long looking at either a tiny screen (smart phone) or a giant screen (tv). COVID-19 isn't killing people - obesity is killing people. Being obese and contracting COVID-19 is a death sentence.

Climate change is real. About 15,000 years ago the planet Earth was covered in ice. There are areas of the planet that were frozen for centuries that are just now thawing out. What do we find? Perfectly preserved mammoth carcasses that were flash frozen while grazing. Should be care for the planet and nature? Absolutely! Should climate change be a tool for wealth redistribution? No. There is a word for that - stealing.

Poverty is not our problem. Our problem is what our concept of what poverty is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9WTRp_3Y

Do not let Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt divide us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think we have much idea what billionaires get up to in general because they can afford their own justice, but if Epstein’s island and contact book is any indication then we can infer a lot.

The arms trade supports many billionaires in their lifestyle and is funded by endless wars in places such as Yemen with untold suffering. Try telling people in Yemen that we in the west have problems.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Phizzy

a day ago <<snip>>

Bandicoot above is just repeating the crap of Enoch Powell's " Rivers of Blood" speech.

You can deny it all you like but it will get you in the end, If you were going to deliberately design a collection of ideas with the purpose of making one that might eventually dominate the world — one that would eventually out-compete or eliminate every other religion or political system — you would be hard-pressed to do better than Islam.

The terrifying brilliance of islam - http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2009/05/terrifying-brilliance-of-islam.html

Really worth a read, not just eye opener on islam but a great explanation of how and why such dangerous ideas gain traction.

RB

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It's not stupid LUHE, it's about taking your country - this may be the intention of some of the migrants. But all of them? I'm not so sure.

Plus, some of them aren't even Muslims, anyway.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Phizzy & Slim - you're delusional.

If you think people crossing the Channel in dinghies isn't a crisis, then I just don't know what to say.

Migrants are relatively safe in continental Europe. Then they put themselves and/or their children in rubber dinghies and 'trust in God', or whatever. And that is pretty retarded.

If they don't like the way France treats them, moving to Belgium or Germany or Liechtenstein is a hell of a lot safer than crossing the Channel.

Like I said, you can't fix stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It is certainly a crisis for the people in the boats. There can be fewer situations in life that would be more desperate. But I didn’t think that is what you meant. I thought you were arguing that it is a crisis for the country. How is it a crisis for the country?

It could be that people are “stupid” enough to behave exactly as you describe, or it could be that there are things about the situation that you are not fully aware of that are compelling people to behave in ways that appear “stupid” if your only source of information is biased media reports.

• waton
    waton

80 years ago Britain successfully repelled uninvited guests, who were determined to take advantage of the population and change the culture.

what is different now?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i used to have a zodiac inflatable with an outboard motor. i used it for having a bit of fun on the water--but close to the beach. i could get 6 adults in it--and it would nip along quite quickly.

No way would i ever go offshore in it--especially full up with people. The English channel is a very busy seaway--and i know what its like being close to a cross channel ferry bearing down on me.

I think these immigrants have either been sold a dream--or are coming across to work illegally for friends and family. Most terrorists in the UK are born and grown up here.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i suppose the simplest , cheapest way of dealing with this unwanted illegal immigration issue is arrest, imprisonment ( short term) and repatriation. If the individual has somehow " lost" his passport--or memory of where he came from--then transport him to another country that will welcome him. North Korea for instance. Cheaper to pay NK to take them than keep them here. It only needs a few to start the rumour. End of problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit