Looking back a year at Covid

by pistolpete 28 Replies latest social current

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    FedUpJW

Centers for Disease Control reporting protocol requires that anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 within 30 days of their death be included in these numbers

You are correct FedUPJW

Here is what CDC says on how one determines what a person dies off.

Basically they leave it up to the physician or other certifier to use their judgement on what to write on the Certificate. But it's almost impossible to be absolutely sure what the person died of when considering the elderly. The past couple of weeks tons of counties across the USA are being exposed that many of their hospitals have lied regarding the real cause of deaths on the supposed "Covid" Deaths. It's possible that the actual number of Covid deaths in the USA is off by 50%

Quote CDC:

Because there are no objective measures of what caused a person’s death, cause-of-death statements are a medical opinion. Even an autopsy may not reveal an obvious cause of death, and the certifier must still decide which conditions to report as causes of death on the death certificate. When laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or unavailable, certifiers determine and report the causes of death on the death certificate based on medical history, medical records, autopsy report (if available), and other relevant sources of information. The physician or other certifier should always use his or her best medical judgment in determining and reporting the cause(s) of death on death certificates. It is the certifier’s responsibility to make these determinations.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/faq.htm#CertifyingDeathsDuetoCOVID19

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Dr. Ezike: 90% of Illinois' COVID-19 deaths had underlying condition

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/qp0afdBUzis

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

When you actually read the CDC report on the 6% who died of COVID with "no underlying condition" and dig into what an "underlying condition" can actually mean, they include Pneumonia and the Flu. Since the majority of COVID deaths have been in the elderly, I ask you: how many elderly people have died of the Pneumonia and Flu every year that were NEVER reported before this COVID mess started last year? This "underlying condition" is enough to kill the sick and elderly all by itself. How are these "underlying"?

Others listed are heart failure and cardiac arrest. OK, again, how many have died of some form of heart disease every year, year after year of these conditions? This has always been one of the biggest killers of U.S. citizens, mainly because we are as a group obese and out of shape. But don't put that all on COVID.

My favorite category in this list is "Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events"... oh, you mean like an automobile accident where your chest is caved in? Or when when a wife finds her spouse cheating and stabs him with a kitchen knife? If you go to the hospital with one of these "underlying conditions" (i.e. a huge knife hanging out of your back) and die from it and then are tested for COVID and are found to have had it, BINGO! COVID death. Yay. More money for the hospital.

Others are: renal failure, respiratory disease, diabetes and the like. Again, these are all killers by themselves.

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions-08-30-2020

Trying to snarkily dismiss this as a "conspiracy" is lazy and dishonest. Thinking people see the nuance in this. Granted, it is impossible to know if ANY of the deaths that had those underlying conditions would have not been deaths had the patient not had COVID. I don't know that, you don't know that. But an honest person has to admit that there has to be some percentage of the reported COVID deaths that are not really because of COVID.

To me there is a HUGE difference between dying BECAUSE of COVID vs. dying WITH it. Sure, COVID may finish you off, but if you are lying in a hospital bed with stage 3 cancer and COVID finishes you off, how is that COVID death? We don't do that with AIDS. Technically, no one really dies of AIDS. You always die by the complication that comes from you immune system being ruined by it. But when someone dies of AIDS, we say that. We list the thing that finishes them off as a "complication" or we say they died of the complication, DUE TO AIDS.

Yet with COVID, we do it backwards. If a patient has a heart attack and dies, sure, maybe COVID finished them off. But they died because of the heart attack, with a complication of COVID. Just like we would say about AIDS. But that is NOT how it is reported and counted by the media and the medical community.

This is not conspiracy. It is fact and logic.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Brock Talon

That was an excellent post! People that only listen to CNN and their local news network will not reason with your facts and logic you posted.

Others listed are heart failure and cardiac arrest. OK, again, how many have died of some form of heart disease every year, year after year of these conditions? This has always been one of the biggest killers of U.S. citizens, mainly because we are as a group obese and out of shape. But don't put that all on COVID.
    Others are: renal failure, respiratory disease, diabetes and the like. Again, these are all killers by themselves.
    Yet with COVID, we do it backwards. If a patient has a heart attack and dies, sure, maybe COVID finished them off. But they died because of the heart attack, with a complication of COVID. Just like we would say about AIDS. But that is NOT how it is reported and counted by the media and the medical community.

I use this analogy that frustrates people. Most of them do not even try to understand my analogy. I use this analogy to make the your point you posted above:

Let's say you and I are in a boxing match that has nine rounds. We are both physically fit for this fight . Every round of the match you are hurting me. My stamina is weakened. I continue to fight without going down on the mat. This fight is really taking a toll on my body, but I somehow make it to the 9th round.

Now, instead of you coming out for the 9th round, they send in a 12 year old kid that is just learning to box. He comes out and throws one punch and knocks me out. My question is : Did this 12 year old, who just threw only one punch, actually knock me out? They always answer, ''yes he did''! You cannot make them understand that I had so many ''underlying conditions'' from the fight, his one punch did not knock me down.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Brock Talon;Trying to snarkily dismiss this as a "conspiracy" is lazy and dishonest.

You just described the reality of the human species. That is the reason why we have religions like the Watchtower, Scientology, The People's temple. etc.

That's why people in the past people succumbed to dictators like Hitler, Stalin, etc. That' why we had riots and destruction of hundreds of millions of property damage and no one did a thing about it.

That's why Congress is passing all these laws that basically steal the Tax Dollars and Human rights of American Citizens and no one has any idea what's going on.

The masses are lazy and dishonest and won't take the time to take a hard look and research what's really going on. As a result sooner or later Dictators arise and genocides take place.

The world would be so much better if all people got involved and stopped all the lying and fraud done by the leaders that are voted in to lead.

This World Wide lock down could have ended just a couple of months after it started if people would have taken the time to do something about it. Remove the politicians who imposed it.

“All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.”

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    To me there is a HUGE difference between dying BECAUSE of COVID vs. dying WITH it. Sure, COVID may finish you off, but if you are lying in a hospital bed with stage 3 cancer and COVID finishes you off, how is that COVID death?

Exactly! Here it is... from the horse's mouth, on ''What is considered a COVID death''? Notice the Dr.'s answer! It does not matter what the underlying conditions were, if the COVID test came back positive, you would be considered a COVID death.

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/6SjwUXyP8j4"

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Texas had decided to open up the State to business and remove the mandate of wearing masks.

Biden and many other Democrats called the Governor of Texas a Neanderthal with Neandethal thinking who is trying to kill American citizens and he should instead continue the lockdown for another year or two.

The Texas Governor said no so the Biden administration is directing illegal immigrants with Covid to Texas to try to ruin the Texas plan to open up the State for business.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-mayor-fears-covid-spread-155705960.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-lt-gov-slams-bidens-e2-80-98neanderthal-thinking-e2-80-99-comment-on-lifting-covid-restrictions/vi-BB1efrEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXgOtfvfi1k

• Simon
    Simon

Don't forget that early on they PAID hospitals to treat Covid patients who then died, and they paid more if they were put on ventilators.

In other news, the medical industry killed thousands by drugging them and putting them on ventilators when it made no medical sense.

Trust no one, especially experts. Question everything, especially experts.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Only approx 2,554,660 have died of Covid as of today WORLD WIDE.(Some say many Covid Deaths were not Covid related) - yes, you're right to question this particular stat.

In the Uk, 'COVID deaths' are recorded like this: if someone dies 28 days from a positive test, the death is included in the official total.

No, I'm not joking.

It is obvious that this stat is very dodgy, seemingly revised upwards to exaggerate the lethality of the virus and scare the public.

Of course, COVID has killed and harmed people but these things need properly investigating.

(And shame on any scientists who have fiddled the death statistics - these people are actually enemies of science.)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    March of last year Covid was declared a pandemic that would take hundreds of millions of lives world wide.

Who said that? First sentence is nonsense. Why bother with the rest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit