I cried like a baby today...

by reallylost 22 Replies latest social relationships

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

My theory...

A li'l jw gal in a bar? = messed up - - -BIG red flag

Eyes so blue? = contact lenses

Embodiment of perfection = wait till she marries you and has a couple three kids without your permission

My advice will be a repeat of what has been said before in this post...

R-U-N!!!!!!!

ESTEE

• Francois
    Francois

RUN FASTER.

I know. I know. Right now it's "take my heart with you, take my love with you."

In six months, it will be "take the garbage with you.."

Things change. Things like THIS change. It will NEVER stay like it is now. Familiarity breeds contempt. And somewhere there very well may be some "guy who is tired of putting up with her shit." And it will change for you too. Just turn a few more pages and you'll be there. Count on it. It's nature's way, this immediate bolt from the blue. You get married in a fever. Pretty soon you can hear the pitter patter of her tiny foetus. BANG! You become secondary. Just the gene donator. Her looks go to hell, or at least downhill. "I need a box of Pampers. And while you're at the store..." In order to take junior with you to the corner store, you have to pack like you're moving to Seattle.

Things will NOT stay as they are, and while your relationship edges downhill at this imperceptible decline, you're going out in service, explaining your existence to nosy brothers who have made your life their business, especially the one she rejected and now you've got his woman. Oh, the complications go on and on. Never a fishing trip with the boys in the summer...gotta spend that vacation time sitting on some hard seat in some sweltering assembly hall getting fanny fatigue faster than the word of God. No Christmas. No Thanksgiving. And no escape. Remember, in most states for each child it's 17% off the top of gross income, and visitation every other weekend, um every weekend the witch doesn't screw up for you. THINK MAN THINK!!!

RUN.

RUN FASTER.

francois

• Realist
    Realist

flower,

excellent post!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit