On behalf of Europe:

by TheOldHippie 35 Replies latest social current

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

again not true?? what is not true? you deny the fact that the US admin. delivered WMD to hussein? well maybe you should do some reading.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52241-2002Dec29.html

Supplies that Iraq received were turned into a "duel use" for the Iraq military need. Once discovered, it has not happened again.

it seems the US gov. is so naive and pure hearted that they cannot even imagine others are evil! LOL

now perhaps you can show me the evidence that germany and france delivered WMD to iraq after 1991 ! nonsense.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Appease, appease, appease the Europeans cry, and then when the appeasing is over, it's Help! Help! Help! and once again the US will have to do the dirty work.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Of course, to be fair, the majority of European nations are actually supporting the US.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Would one of you Sadam apologists like to identify one US weapons system used by Iraq? You'll find lots of Russian weapons, French weapons, Chinese weapons, German weapons, etc. but no US weapons. Who exactly is it that's responsible for this madman that's killed 1.5 million of his own people?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

correst me if i'm wrong, but i seem to remember that under the treaty of versailles, the US were under obligation to defend france if germany invaded again. now what actually happened???

• Realist
    Realist

pork chop,

A) please name ONE incident where the world required the US intervention without the US being the main cause for the mess!

B)

Would one of you Sadam apologists like to identify one US weapons system used by Iraq?

if you deny that the US has supplied hussein with all weapons including WMD than you need to do some reading! hussein is currently using mainly old russian material.

C)

Would one of you Sadam apologists

YAWN

D)

this madman that's killed 1.5 million of his own people

now its already 1.5 million? the number seems to increase by the minute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit