On behalf of Europe:

by TheOldHippie 35 Replies latest social current

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

God damn the US cowboy president Bush and those following him in his unprovoked attack against another nation. I can understand that he, because of his obviously very limited intellectual capacity, does not understand what he has started, how he has turned the Moslem world against the US and everything Western and how he has alienated Europe from the US and set himself up as the King of the North, the follower of Stalin and Hitler, but how it can be that he has no advisors or politicians around him that can tell him the realities of the world, is beyond my comprehension.

Poor, poor Americans, who must live under such a regime, under such a man!

• Realist
    Realist

bush is a moron. he is doing as he is told. and the guys in charge are after big money.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    but how it can be that he has no advisors or politicians around him that can tell him the realities of the world, is beyond my comprehension

While Bush is obviousely the one in the public eye he is no way on his own. The majority of his government has mad e the desicions, its not a one man show even if it appears that way.

Brummie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Brummie, how wise you are . Some will have the mindset the our president is a power-hungry war-monger. He is just one human man with some powerful tools and friends, granted him through a legal election. There are so many checks and balances in a democratic government. We don't know the whole picture and we don't have all the facts.

It's just like trying to blame "god", or our parents for everything that we might view as wrong in our life, when we don't have a clue. It makes us appear rather foolish in the end.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

blessed are the peacemakers?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

'Like all the members of the military profession, I never had athought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained insuspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service. I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cubaa decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.'

Major General Smedley Butler, who was twice awarded the Medal of Honour while serving for more than 30 years in the United States Marine Corps. (All fall down, p. 113)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    bush is a moron. he is doing as he is told. and the guys in charge are after big money.

Amen...................he is little more than a figurehead, like the Queen of England. The real power is telling him what to do. Whatever their motive, you can be sure money is part of it.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You have chosen to make peace with the Devil. Fine..

You have chosen to support Hell on Earth. Fine...

Please just sit back while others who refuse to make peace with this devil do the right thing. Old Hippies like you have placed us in this mess with your appeasement policies with tyrants. Thank God more than 30 Nations are supporting what must be done!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

30, is that all?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You are correct I don't think Bush realizes the pandora box he has opened but you have to consider Bush is talking to God all the time when God isn't busy talking to Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit