Anyone been wiretapped, burglarized, otherwise spied on by elders/wbts?

by avishai 29 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Scully are you sure...cause the only JW's with experience talking to the demons are the GB themselves...

As an MS I staked out a house of a woman as the elders were trying to get a former brother for fornication so his wife could get a scriptural divorce...I felt pretty shitty after..he didn't show up...but if he had stayed overnight that would have been enough evidence to convict him....kind of crazy the testimony of an abused child is not sufficient but your presumed guilty if you stay overnight at someones house.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I was stalked by the Witnesses when I lived in Vermillion SD in 1965/6. They sat in parked cars and watched my car when I slept. I worked nights in a bakery. At first it bothered me and then . . . . I thought . . . . What the heck! Free security! Lance Roberts from Yankton ordered it done.

Actually they did me a favor. A few years later things like this started to add up, I charged it to the JW crap card and then one day I ran a total and the debt they owed me was high.

Their nature is meddling, intrusive, invasive, and inquisitional. They are the book publishing Mafia of the non profit corporations. All done with and to people with the blessings of the United States Government. GaryB

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Anytime the elders wanted to talk to me they would sit in their car in my driveway waiting for me to get home.

There was also the time one of my Elder uncles had tapped his wifes phone. She was trying to get away from him because of how abusive he was. After causing all sorts of trouble for her he nearly died of some strokes. He is now a pathetic cripple who lives on disability. Yes... he "cearly" has jehover's blessings and remains in good standing. My aunt eventually divorsed him and married a man who is good to her... she was DFed for this.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Holy resurrected threads, Batman, I should read the note stream more carefully!

• avishai
    avishai
    kind of crazy the testimony of an abused child is not sufficient but your presumed guilty if you stay overnight at someones house.

Amen. I'm gonna use that phrase, buddy.

• shamus
    shamus

If the "elders" did that to me I would call the police immediately and lay stalking charges on them without thinking once.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Hiya Avi,

What's your new avatar? Looks like a bar scene

---Dan

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Holy resurrected thread, Batman!!

Just noticed this one was started some time ago.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have been on both ends of the spying game! I was asked to stay with a sister who was sure her JW hubby was cheating on her, and she and I and one other sister sat out all night in front of her house (she was supposed to be spending the night at our house to help me wallpaper)............

And then, when I had missed 5-6 months of meetings, and told the Elders I wanted time to think about things.....they were at my house day and night for weeks, banging on the door. The "strange" part of it was, that my hubby worked different hours every day--but yet as SOON as he left the driveway---there THEY were, as if by magic!! I KNOW they were watching the house waiting for him to leave!

hugs,

Annie

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, I couldn't get the details, but

One of the guys I grew up with was an elder, and suspected of having an affair ..

the elders tapped his line and got all kinds of **** on him so his wife could divorce him.

I got this info from my parents before they looked at each other and realized they were giving me ammo about the elders 'breaking caesar's laws'.

They were telling me about what a miserable SOB he was, and got caught up in the story till they realized they were ratting out the BOE for illegal activities ...

tal

BTW, if you're reading this, how ya doing AC? You were always a good guy imo, and I don't believe what they said about you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit