Anyone been wiretapped, burglarized, otherwise spied on by elders/wbts?

by avishai 29 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I want to know what criminal extent they have gone to to "get" you. I know of them spying, shadowing, etc. to get their way.

• Scully
    Scully

When I was extremely ill with postpartum depression, the elders sent someone who apparently had "experience" in dealing with demons to visit me, pretending to be concerned about me and my family, while in actuality they were snooping around to see if we had anything in the house that might be demonized and contributing to or causing me to be sick.

I caught an elder's wife looking for a food wrapper in my garbage to check if the meat I was serving had any "by-products" (ie, "blood") in it. They were never invited back.

Love, Scully

• avishai
    avishai

((((Scully)))). Of all the medieval b.s punitive crap....... Geez, do they still live in the dark ages? Were they gonna burn you at the stake for witchery? Wow.

• freedom96
    freedom96

My sister was lied to, and spied upon, to the point of 3 of them pouncing on her at the same time. One time during a commitee meeting, she was locked with the elders in an office in the home of one elder. They literally locked the door that they were in.

• Descender
    Descender

One of my friends who hadn't gone to the meetings in 6 months was staying at her boyfriend's house one night and the elders got word of it from her mother and staked out the house all night long - she was 20 years old at the time. When she walked out of the house at 7:00am in the morning to head to work, there they were - 2 elders in their car drinking some coffee. They called her over to the car and said they were going to have to have a meeting with her. She quickly dis-associated herself.

• avishai
    avishai

What w/ amazings recent experience, and some others that I KNOW of, has anyone had any suspicious elders visits lately, like, after years and years? Any attempted intimidation? It's my belief that the reason the dubs are trying to get names is to send in their thugs to "talk" to people who may testify against them. Not necessarily do anything, but they've been known to make hardly veiled threats.l

• blondie
    blondie

Irrev talks about the drive-by reconnaissance he went on as a junior elder. They would drive by the house of the suspects, hoping to catch them smoking or having over a member of the opposite sex. If you saw them, you would just drive by hoping they didn't see you.

Blondie

• avishai
    avishai

F(&$ing nosy bastards!!

• franklin J
    franklin J

wiretapping? Burglarizing? I do not know of any of these instances....

However, when I was a JW and was just beginning to fade ( former pioneer goes to college; then goes overseas to go to school); upon my return to the States when the judicial committe meetings began in earnest to find "something" to DF me; one of the Elders was aproaching all the young sisters in the congregation and asking them if I had "conducted myself in any sexual way toward them". When my father, who was also an elder, confronted this particular elder regarding his actions, the response was " we are conducting secret investigations against your family".

The rest is history......

• avishai
    avishai
    we are conducting secret investigations against your family".

Who the hell do they think they are, the KGB? Oh, wait, their tactis are far more like the Gestapo. Must of learned something in the concentration camps after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit