Apostafest Dreams

by Nikita 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikita
    Nikita

Ok, you know you have read one too many Apostafest threads when you start dreaming about them! I had this dream where I was at an apostafest with some of you on a huge jet. I was only able to remember one person (from this board ) in my dream. Who do you think it was??

Nikita

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hi Nikita!!!

Is there a prize involved?

My guess would be Valis.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL I have had dreams like this too. I have dreamed , before I met many in Dallas , of walking up to them at an apostofest in my dreams.

I dreamed that I walked up to a booth and met Heaven , Xenawarrior, Scooter, and Eyegirl. I had a dream the other day about being with everyone again,,,,,,,the same ones, and even Valis made an appearance,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK OK, now I am dreaming of Valis.......He should get a kick out of that.

So I am guessing you dreamed of Valis,,,,,,,lol.......I guess since he is usually the host of these things, he comes to mind.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* xw...

Niki...it was not a dream...we were all on my private jet yesterday frlying around the Gulf Of Oman partying like rock stars...I told you to cut down on the cheap champagne, but you know how lyineyes is...she is a bubbly hound big time...don't worry, I've got photos and live streaming video of you and several trolls doing the unscriptural..eheh...when you come out of the haze of new light and spiritual food I'll send you the URL...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It had to have been Stud-muffin Elsewhere.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

But please Nikita- if it was Valis, please tell me he wasn't flying the plane !!

Shudder the thought !

I can see him- "Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times" and serving toad venom with the peanuts for a snack !!

• Nikita
    Nikita

This is just too funny! XW and Lyin, you are correct! Yep, it was Valis. No, he wasn't flying the plane! Sorry, Elsewhere, most likely, you were in it, but Valis is the only one I have a recollection of.

Valis, man, no wonder I woke up feeling hungover to boot! Lyin Eyes, girl, you keep that cheap booze away from me next time, ok? Trolls?? Say it aint so!!!!!!!!

Nikita

• animal
    animal

Shucks... was hoping it was me.

Animal

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And now the $64 million question: was Valis wearing a kilt? And did he look dead sexy in it?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I'll bet he was Tex!!! Nikita said he wasn't flying the plane (thank god!) so maybe he was the flight attendant The flight attendants on that airline are required to wear kilts

I can see him, in his kilt, pushing the cart down the aisle; passing out toads and peanuts and BEER !!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit