Im "Going To Die In Armageddon"

by pale.emperor 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Thanks for sharing. It's very funny and sad at the same time.

• Splash
    Splash

Text back:

1883 Armageddon is around the corner!
    1903 Armageddon is around the corner!
    3 Armageddon is around the corner!
    Luke 21:8. Wake up and stop being afraid all the time.

Note: I started at 1883 as this is the first time it was put into a WT.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

PE

your family sounds like the Adams family, sad but as best you can, keep, your daughter as safe as you can from these captives ,trying not to break free, but to drag more into their captivity to a religion of 100 % failed prophecies.

On this day next year reply to the messages asking what went wrong with threat/promise of execution that was imminent.

Your relatives must fit in well in the local congregation.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Reverse shun these arseholes. Send a message saying that you can't morally associate with them and would appreciate if they could respect your beliefs.

They hate it and find it completely disempowering.

No way would I allow my relatives to speak to me in such bigoted, downgraded, patronising terms.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Let's see....enjoy life now, die later or spend eternity with a bunch of delusional nut jobs. I'll take the dirt nap. Lol

No man knows the day or the hour, but your sister has the inside track on Jah's time table? Your other sister must have a hotline to heaven, she already knows Jah's gonna destroy you. You can't make this sh@t up.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Your family is a bunch of toxic assholes. I'm betting they think your ex-wife is just freakin' dandy, right? They all deserve each other. Save yourself, and your kids! They need to be taught that mommy and family are not "normal."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

to preach to me about how we're so close to the end and how i should "humble myself before the mighty hand of god

You should replay ...... " You need to see a psychiatrist, you've been severely and intentionally brainwashed by a fear mongering religious cult, perhaps you didn't have the cognitive intelligence to see what this religoius publishing house has been doing in its inherit lying and corruption orchestrated by power seeking opportunist men... "

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Am I mistaken, or didn't one of your brothers question his study conductor about shunning, get the runaround, and then decide the dubs were full of crap? Is this the same guy? I had hope for that one, though I seem to remember that he was wrapped up in the fantasy of things like Armageddon from almost a superhero perspective.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Tell them that they missed it: Armageddon came in 1975, just like prophesied by the WT, but it came "invisibly" (just like CJ). Or was WT wrong then?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    FIVE EVENTS TO COME:
    Proclamation of “Peace and security!”
    Nations attack and destroy “Babylon the Great”
    Attack on Jehovah’s people
    War of Armageddon
    Satan and his demons are abyssed

I always - even as an elder - had a hard time with the line that "If you dont serve doG now when its easy, how will you when things get hard at the GT.

Thats really like saying - people wont be motivated to leave a burning house when they see the flames.

GEE WIZ - if the UN takes over the world and eliminates Religion - and US Troops put their mommies and daddies in jail cuz they want to keep their religion - and then after that "the turn their attention to the only religion left" - YEA I THINK I MIGHT TAKE NOTICE AND BE MOTIVATED TO RETURN TO DOG.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit