I think this is an important question...

by The Rebel 27 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

However thinking about it maybe the whole concept of a meal on a first date is a bad idea. I mean it can be very awkward with out chemistry, and you could end up sharing a plate of snails in a white wine sauce with someone who revolts you as much as you revolt them.

Anyway how many men when they have a free evening would prefer to take out:-

A) The wife

B)The secretary.

C) A girl friend

in my case and at my age I am just happy to take along my teeth :-)

Has anybody here had the misfortune of going on a first date with a right creep, who mistakenly thinks themselfs the worlds greatest lover?

• DJS
    DJS

Yes. The wife. The secretary. AND the GF.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm curious about how it is you think you "treated her" if she paid?

On my first dates, I generally offer a small sportscar.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Nathan Nates " iam curious how it is you " treated her" if she paid?

Well if you need a deodorant on a first date, and show her you have bought her Sanitex Rubber Stockings, then I am sure the date you are on, will realizes you are nothing more than a discusting evil minded creep, and gladly pay for the meal and make a quick get a way.

Still curious Nathan? Then don't take my word for it, try it:-) ( even your small sport car won't help)

• Simon
    Simon

I think any woman who judges someone's suitability as a life partner predominantly based on how much money they spend on them will likely end up with the person they deserve.

It should be more about the person than wealth. Although I do believe checking whether someone is 'cheap' is an important indicator too - if you go to some nice restaurant but are a lousy tipper then it maybe is an indicator of character and how they might be willing to treat people.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    On my first dates, I generally offer a small sportscar

I read that as "sport scar" and wondered exactly what you are into. NTTAWWT.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Because you read that as "sport scar," Dr. Freud might wonder what YOU are into, m'dear.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Because you read that as "sport scar," Dr. Freud might wonder what YOU are into, m'dear.

Projection, for starters...

Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit