Removed from JW.ORG: Warwick Photo Gallery 3 (January Through April 2015)

by wifibandit 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

So the removed set of photos included the diver, replacing a valve.

The New York DEC told me today that WT owns the dam, and is responsible for lowering the level of the lake using a spillway in the event of high rainfall, etc.

The larger valve was required to comply with an upgraded standard for Class C dams.

Apparently it is not uncommon for private corporations or private owners to own (and have to provide maintenance for) dams on lakes in NY state.

No scandal here.

• Listener
    Listener

Warwick Photo Gallery No. 3 is up again on JW org. From what I can tell all the photo's are there, however there is a difference.

Warwick Photo Gallery No. 1 and No. 2 allows you to look at 20 photos as part of a library. Gallery No. 3 only allows you to look closely at 19 photos although there are 20 photo thumbnails and 20 photos originally. The 20th photo that cannot be enlarged or shown as part of the library is the internal picture of the swanky living quarters/flat.

Walkill Photo Gallery No 2 is still not up.

For those that made negative comments about my comment regarding 35% of workers being female, even going as far as calling me a bigot, would you like to explain why the org apparently does not want to accommodate females come Jan. 2016?

The link to that information can be found here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/506590001/warwitch-warwick-workers-needed

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Listener, what does one have to do with the other?

We know the borg follows old line christian misogyny, my question for you is why you would make the statement about the women being unqualified when you don't say the same thing about the men?

Do you have inside information about the particular women they brought to bethel?

Taken on it's face, your comment is not about qualifications but comes off as bigoted.

I don't know you well enough to know if you are a bigot, but the comment is bigoted and unfortunate.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Good thing I saved it! http://i.imgur.com/EWxGIv3.jpg

One of four sample rooms. Members of the headquarters staff have begun selecting their individual residences. Although some of the furniture and appliances shown here will not be installed in the residences, furnished sample rooms help staff members to see how completed rooms might be laid out and decorated.

I guess they got complaints from the R&F that these digs were nicer than theirs. Why should they hand over cash, when they are just scraping by?!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    wifi: I guess they got complaints from the R&F that these digs were nicer than theirs.

Those digs look pretty plain Jane to me. Nothing fancy and nothing too pricey. Other than the door hardware on the cabinets - those are a bit more than standard. But still, not over the top at all. Not even a backsplash and only a single sink. Cost cutting.

• NotNew
    NotNew
    Cappytan:
    To call that dude out on that harmless comment is ridiculous. We are becoming a culture of the perpetually offended.
    The right thing to do is roll your eyes at what you might perceive to be ignorance and move on.

Good suggestion...IMHP, Most of the bashing comments between male-female, male-male, and female-female appear to be low self-esteem that reflects a person's overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.
    SW
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    NotNew: Most of the bashing comments between male-female, male-male, and female-female appear to be low self-esteem that reflects a person's overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.

Blame the victim. Of course, that will make everything okey dokey.

Ah...the explanations and excuses abound.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Hello orphan having one of your brothers or sisters with a little stuffing tomorrow by any chance? Happy thanksgiving LOL
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    truthseeker: Hello orphin having one of your brothers or sisters with a little stuffing tomorrow by any chance? Happy thanksgiving LOL

Lol! Nope...gonna have Italian food this year for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

Orphan Crow:

Those digs look pretty plain Jane to me. Nothing fancy and nothing too pricey. Other than the door hardware on the cabinets - those are a bit more than standard. But still, not over the top at all. Not even a backsplash and only a single sink.

You need to get out more. Let me show you what real plain Jane looks like.. where missionaries live.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit