Removed from JW.ORG: Warwick Photo Gallery 3 (January Through April 2015)

by wifibandit 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash
    Huge project, poor planning, poor choices, volunteer workers, what could possibly go wrong?

I knew a brother who was the Health and Safety officer at an assembly hall build.

He told me how they had to balance some ladders on bricks to get it high enough for one job.

I asked him why he didn't stop them, seeing as it was unsafe.

He said he was told not to be too nit-picky about it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Cedars has a theory about the reason for this in his latest article/video http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/watchtower-in-crisis-frustration-grows-at-bethel-as-governing-body-focuses-everything-on-warwick
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Can anyone tell me how big a valve you have to have to lower the level of a lake in a matter of hours or even days?

I am skeptical of this description for the diver.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I mean, what are the physics of this idea?

They are quite far inland for a hurricane to affect them; did Sandy reach as far as Warwick?

Where do they pump the water if they want to 'drop the level of the lake'?

This sounds like a lie to me.

A single diver is replacing what must be a large valve?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Not buying that diver / valve nonsense either.

"Hired" also doesnt mean he's automatically not a JW.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Not to mention is this a public lake?

Does anyone on the lake have the authority of the DNR to raise and lower the level of the lake?

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro
    It's truly bizarre that they would pull those photos. This keeps getting crazier and crazier. Obviously the individual(s) that leaked the letter are with us so I'm confident that the real reasons behind all this will be made public soon.
  • Warwickslave
    Warwickslave
    I was there and the jW.org sign was there. I have video of a GB apartment 2 bedrooms with two walk in closets. It also has two living rooms and balconies. Very nice and modest.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

A "lake plumber"...

...now I've truly seen everything.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Warwickslave, any rumbling you ever heard about toxic materials left over from the previous land owners? Your health could have been affected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit