Should I be with someone who's had lots of pervious partners?

by Jxvi 32 Replies latest social relationships

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Jxvi - "She has had... a past, shall we say. She's had a lot of previous partners and one-night encounters..."

A pro, then.

Nice.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jxvi

It is a very dangerous cult. Do your research, do your reading. Don’t rely on anything we say here or that they say to you in person. You only know the motives and honesty of YOU... so you have to put a lot of effort in and do your own research.

Imagine if Apple or another company banned people from reading bad reviews or anything negative about their products. Imagine if they said the reason for it was there is a risk you may believe some of it and not want their product and that’s dangerous because there product is definitely the best! That’s exactly what JWS do. Imagine if a member of the board at apple decided to leave because of ethical reasons and when he left write a book to show all the bad things going on there.... that’s what Ray Franz did, the book is called ‘Crisis of Conscience.’

The JWs are going to tell you, that you are not smart enough to safely read negative things about the JW’s. They will tell you it is risking your life.

Ask yourself when this exact thing happens..... what organisation or belief system is scared of information? What kind of institution is scared of opinions, of books?

Scientists seek out alternate opinions and views to see how valid they are in the hope of concluding what is true. JW’s are petrified of anything not written by the Watchtower.

Walk away whilst you still have a life......

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

P.s ... sex is just sex. Don’t judge someone on something so human, so natural. Good luck finding someone without multiple encounters under the age of 35. It doesn’t mean anything either way.

My girlfriend has had previous partners, as a JW that would be u imaginable. JWs see it almost as a personal slight to be with someone who has had sex with someone else as the Watchtower teaches that they should have waited for marriage and to give their 🙄 purity to their partner.

Its not 1467........ it’s 2018

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

bye jxie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My suggestion would be to diligently avoid pervious partners!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sex is just sex, and "social diseases" are just part of the party decorations. Besides, no one lives forever!

Is your pervious friend honest? Would that friend tell you if she had transmittable STDs?

Maybe in the heat of lust that doesn't matter to you now, but in two months when fire comes out when you piss, you might find you have a different view.

On the other hand, maybe you like a nice BBQ'd groin roast?

Who am I to judge? No one; so I won't. "Do as thou wilt is the whole of the law."

Just be sure to ask only your free-lovin' friends to help with the bandages. I'll be washing my feet that day.

• SplaneThisToMe
    SplaneThisToMe
    Why do you care about what other people think? Sounds like you’re a nice guy, probably young. For Heaven’s sakes, your thinking has been shaped by Catholic traditions. Please understand that joining JWs is much much worse. The world is really beginning to wake up to these cruel and harmful organizations such as Scientology, JW, Mormons, etc. Listen to the advice of the other people here who have seen the very dark side of JWs and please start thinking for yourself!
  • jhine
    jhine

As a non JW , lifelong Anglican l would like to touch on the JW part of your post . l assume that you had looked at this forum before posting . You will have seen criticism of the WT and maybe you noticed that many people do not use their own names to to post under . Those two things are not unrelated . Any negative comment , never mind open criticism , about the WT is totally banned by the Org.

Many of the people on here are mentally out , physically in ( pimo ) because to physically leave the WT after being baptised means that they will be shunned by friends and family , even parents , children , siblings . So they HAVE to post on here anonymously . Does that sound right to you ?

If you ask your JW friends about this you will be told that these people are lying or exaggerating about the WT because they have a personal axe to grind for some reason . They will only be repeating what they have been told because they will be too scared to find out for themselves , because as has already been pointed out members are completely " discouraged " as in banned from reading anything other than official JW material .

l have no personal axe to grind but having had doorstep conversations with Witnesses l realised that although they claim that all their teaching is Bible based it isn't . So l joined this group to find out more about the WT to be able to effectively talk to JWs . Interestingly when they realised that l could more than hold my own in a discussion and punch holes in their theology l am now a persona non grata , and l have seen them pass by my door when out witnessing .

lf you want to renew your faith and relationship with God , please look carefully at what you are getting into with the WT before committing your whole life , which it will be , to this group .

Jan

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I am just going to answer the question!!!

My first wife didn't know anything about JW's until she was 17, and started to study, and got baptised. She had been with a number of guy's, starting at the age of 12. We got married when we were both 20. I had never even seen another girl naked, except my sister. So I didn't have a clue what to do with my new wife!! The first time I saw her totally naked, she laid down on the bed, and said, I'm all yours! I really didn't know what to do, and for some reason she thought I too had been with others girls. When I told her that i hadn't, she smiled and said that's OK I can teach you!!! And she did!! That was the best four years of my life.

Sadly she just up and left one night, while i was at work. No note nothing. It was 20 years later, before I saw her again. All those years of first blaming her, then myself. Only to find out, she had grown to HATE the borg, and was scared to tell me. I really think if she had told me, I would have left it with her!! I still love her, and will till the day i die!!!

• jhine
    jhine

DB you say that this lady was your FIRST wife , so have you married again and does your second wife know how you feel ? l am just curious , sorry .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit