Britain Branch Construction - UPDATE

by The Searcher 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    it amuses me--the idea of jehovah's UK headquarters built on a toxic dump.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ stan livedeath...

Sure makes you inclined to think that karma's real. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ BluesBrother...

That quote hurt my brain.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    NO, Jehovah wouldn't let them build on a toxic dump. He would guide them in the direction that they wouldn't build on a toxic dump!!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Re: toxic dump issue -

They will get the toxic waste cleaned + sue the company responsible for the dump + use local labour where necessary to clean it + + All at the expense of the R + F of course and then claim it was Gods hand in matters and this is just a stunning example of what THEY will achieve on Earth post the Big A !

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wouldn't it be a kick in the balls...

...if the WTS only got a pittance settlement from the lawsuit, and that despite their best efforts, they were never able to properly clean the area because of how the site was designed?

I.e., they'd have to stay at Warwick ('cause all the other places were sold and/or closed and they didn't have the cash flow to move), but staying there will slowly make all of them sick...

• Mad Irishman
  • Splash
    Splash

Just heard that a sister applied to work at Chelmsford, got accepted, so quit her job to go and work there.

She's just been sent home after being told they took too many volunteers on too early.

• cofty
    cofty
    Ouch!
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    It gets worse. Next week the phones get Outsourced to India. Now see if you can understand that accent. You'll be begging to speak with that Scottish gal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit