Why I now believe Jehovah's witnesses are a cult!

by UnshackleTheChains 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I always tended to avoid using the word 'cult' to describe Jehovah's witnesses. Instead, I preferred referring to them as a 'high control group'

However, having watched the shocking and bizarre behaviour by so called Jehovah's witness elders toward Eric Wilson (Borean Pickets), this now confirms beyond any doubt in my mind that the watchtower organisation is nothing more than a cult.

I would seriously encourage everyone to watch the video in it's entirety and see how truly cultlike they are.

My jaw still hitting the floor šŸ˜®

https://youtu.be/2wT58CD03Y8

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

If JW's were the true religion and you're trying to help a lost sheep, you would NOT invite him to come to church and then:

• barricade the church parking lot
    • prevent him from taking in his bookbag
    • bar a harmless notepad & pen
    • tell him to start removing parts of his clothing
    • break church rules that come directly from the highest counsel, their governing body

Can you feel the love?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

My God!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

So is a JW ā€œJudicialā€ Committee hearing not subject to the law of the land? Is it above the law in denying a person ā€œchargedā€, with whatever they want to charge him/her with:

1.right to defend him/herself with documents.

2.witnesses

3. Right to receive charges with whatever before appearing for a hearing

4. Evidence that backs up their claim?

Maybe there is grounds here to take this to an actual court of law?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I mean we all knew itā€™s a star chamber but they are taking it to a whole new level here.Whats interesting is the absolute fear they have for using their own initiative, or better judgement, in making the most basic and common sense decisions, so controlled are they.

And yet how quickly they are willing to break their own rules when it comes to apostates, anyone who may disagree with them even slightly is not worth even the slightest courtesy or kindness.

With apostates they quickly loose all pretence that they are loving Christians....the veil quickly falls away and the mafia that they are is revealed, in all its nastiness, underneath.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I really wish that Eric could do something substantial about this whole thing. I think if he can, he will.

This whole thing just smells bad, real bad.

Every Bible study needs to see this.

• zeb
    zeb

What an expose! They are diabolical!

Thankyou for putting this together.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

As to the cult part... Well.... Yeah. Didn't need this to know that. But it's good to see their crazy put out into the public sphere by as many people as possible. I followed Eric's early work when I was leaving the dubs and looking for something. His work helped me, though I ended up an atheist. It was good for me at a time when I needed it.

Good for you Eric! Expose them for what they really are.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Watchtower has become an out-of-control religious monstrosity run by alcoholics that is truly reminiscent of the middle ages where burnings of "heretics" were common place. They traffic in destroyed families and social homicides instead of stake burnings.... Modern day legal hit-jobs designed to protect their totalitarian regime.

They seduce parents into permanently abandoning their non-believing children the same as the Canaanites (and some Israelites) did to their children in the fires of Molech.

I pray every night for God to utterly destroy them and to get as many people safely out as possible.

• atomant
    atomant

The cult reminds me of the snake in the garden of eden .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit