Jehovah's Witnesses lose registration as a religious community in Norway

by RULES & REGULATIONS 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hellothere;

This is all happening to the Borg because of 'Karma'

It's like payback for years/decades of lying to the sheeple and harmful practices like that of blood policy/shunning.

Karma- yes irony can itself speak volumes.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I hope more nations do the same as Norway. Even change Watchtower 's 501 3 c status, they are not a charity by any means and should be taxed like a business. Tax the he'll out of them!

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Beth sarim i remember back in the 90s people complaining about lack of agape in organization. People were called negative or apostates for that. It's like they say, karma Is a bit@# 👍

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

My Borg friend is frantic !

He says that this, is "political righteousness at the best and the beginning of a slippery slope, now any religion in any country could be found of something and cancelled".

The start of the attack on Babylon the Great, blah blah

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

You know you've got it good when "the government won't give us millions of dollars for nothing" is considered persecution and a sign of the end times.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I remember vividly back in the spring of 2017 when Russia declared JWism ''extremists'' in that country and banned them.

A letter-writing campaign ensued in attempt to ''overwhelm''' that country's postal system.

JWdbubs around April 2017 were jumping up and down ''this is it, the attack on religion has begun''.

In the terror attacks of Sept 2001, JW's were jumping up and down in a frenzy ''this is it,,,,the End has begun''

You wonder what they're going to say this time. As time moves on and nothing happens,

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

" we are being persecuted slurring this is the end slurring government is after us slurring " 😁 you thought in a video about persecution watchtower would be a little professional. But oh no it hade to be Tony Morris delivering the news. I just don't know anymore if watchtower is making fun of everyone or what's going on 😁 It's ls la land. Looking forward too 2023 and watchtowers crazy shenanigans

• Biahi
    Biahi

Mikeflood, don’t forget, BTG is supposed to turn on FALSE religion first, lol. Irony, much?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Jw's can write letters to governments in protest, but will get ignored and be a total waste of time as usual. The Jw's are worn out and waiting and I'm sure a large amount are Pimo or Pimq

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So…

…the Org blinked at the last minute and signed up (under protest) to Australia’s CSA redress scheme (essentially a public admission that the problem was real), when their “charity” status (i.e. tax-exemption) was about to be revoked…

…they’re hollering “persecution!” And “religious freedom!” when they get cut off the public teat (i.e. tax subsidies) in Norway after refusing to follow the rules required to qualify…

…they’re flipping real estate like it’s going out of style and greenlighting multimedia initiatives with next to no planning…

…and they’re losing court case after court case and constantly paying out settlements with absolutely no end in sight.

Just how bad IS the Org’s financial situation?

They got $3B for the Brooklyn properties… where the fuck did it go?

😕

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit