Can you be disfellowshipped for getting abducted by Dogman / Bigfoot / Aliens?

by John_Carter_1912 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John_Carter_1912
    John_Carter_1912

In episode 213 of "Dogman Encounters" Jehovah's Witness Valerie Grogan tells accounts of her, her mother, and her brother coming in contact with the Dogman.

For those of you that don't know, the Dogman is a werewolf-type humanoid creature. There are about 7 different types of them and Vic Cundiff has over 243 episodes of long interviews with people that have been in contact with them.

Around the 4:45 mark, she says that her mother kept telling the elders that the creatures was out there but that the elders kept saying their whole family was demon-possessed and that they would disfellowship them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6nCvsZwZUE

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    That guy has a very creepy voice.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
  • John_Carter_1912
  • John_Carter_1912
    John_Carter_1912

For those of you looking for a background on the Dogman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXi6Umu6pWg

• John_Carter_1912
    John_Carter_1912

Here's a map of all Dogman sightings across the globe

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=186_7hq4gxioA6hHZLmaWpCJWCng&ll=8.41024042045001%2C-37.30046339475609&z=1

• stillin
    stillin

It's hard to say, John. Surely, not every last sort of creature has not been officially catalogued by the scientific community. And there are definitely some stranger-than-truth things that go on. I can certainly see why sheltered Witness elders would start worrying about demons.

I wonder who took those pictures?.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

answer = no not if you witness to them and count your time

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Nonsense and attention seeking. That at being said, to answer your question, could you get disfdllowshipped for that? My guess is you could if you insisted on it or tried to tell people, they could call it causing divisions.

• John_Carter_1912
    John_Carter_1912

To John.Prestor: Nonsense and attention seeking? The lady seems like she's honestly telling accounts of something that happened to her and her family. The added details about the Jehovahs Witnesses give it more credence. Given the fact that nobody here heard about it until I put it on the forum... hard to say its attention seeking for her.

To All: the pictures depicted above appear to be artists renditions of what's closest to eyewitness accounts.

As for the Bigfoot, Thermal camera image CANNOT be faked so please explain this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVTi3YOyjY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AzlrA6H1g

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihtBi88qOU

We come back to the main issue. Suppose you have an experience or encounter or abduction by something beyond belief. Is that a disfellowshipping offense?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit