All must be ready to obey...

by Half banana 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That creepy statement in the Nov. 2013 WT, I do believe it has something to do with towing the line of to implement tithing, IMHO. I just say this as grasping at straws, but like I said earlier, it does seem to coincide with the Jan.20,2014 WT study, and then this donation arrangement letter set-up in May 2014.

Like I said, just guessing, but that May 2014 loan forgiveness arrangement, plus a(n) each much lump sum (mandatory) and forever arrangement could lay the way for a mandatory tithing scheme for the rank and file. It does seem strange that such an arrangement would be implement with the rank and file hoodwinked to believing there is a dire need for kingdom halls, but to only halt work a little of a year later.

This halting in construction(if it is true), has to point to a cash flow problem. It is just beyond reason for the average JW if the construction work being halted(if true) if a need of Kingdom Halls is such needed. Strange events.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...all must be ready to obey intructions, whether appearing sound or not..."

...still stands head and shoulders above the rest of the WTS's directives in terms of WTFness value.

• kairos
    kairos
    The halt in construction IS true.
  • prologos
    prologos

If the "new light" eventually says all JW's can now drink the wine during the memorial. Run like hell!!!

or like all the secret communion partakers, bring your own .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit