All must be ready to obey...

by Half banana 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

In view of the recent financial pressures being spun as opportunities to hasten Armageddon, I think we should look again at the meaning behind their cultic warning of "all must be ready to obey intructions, whether appearing sound or not".

By dripping these creepy injunctions into the Watchtower study and therefore into the conditioned and receptive mind of the JW, how long will it be before they are able to decree something like this?.....

JW TV broadcast July 2017

The time has come when all of us will have our loyalty put to the test. The Faithful Slave has lovingly given warning in advance that all of us must be ready to obey ANY instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. All servants of Jehovah will be required to have our loyalty put to the test. Now is that time.

In view of the unusual events heaped upon us by Jehovah’s enemies, the Faithful Slave, who have never failed in their theocratic duty to supply the timely needs of Jehovah’s faithful sheep, is instructing all members of all the world-wide Bethel families to go to their rooms and partake of the contents of the phial each will be given. In view of the extreme spiritual urgency of the times and the knowledge that total obedience is the hallmark of those who will gain Jehovah’s true and ultimate blessing of everlasting life, we are requesting that at seven o’clock GMT, world-wide, after prayers from the committee, you will all partake...”

I could have added the same demand for all publishers to meet at the KH simultaneously world wide to the same end...

This would be a grotesque conclusion... then just why are the GB preparing the minds of the believers to such a paranoid pitch? What would absolute control over their flock do for them? Surely not just for the idle pleasure of exercising absolute power? Where and what could it be leading to?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    You missed out the bit where they first tell the Witlesses to empty their Bank Accounts by sending it all to...... guess who.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY ANY INSTRUCTIONS WE MAY RECEIVE, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND FROM A STRATEGIC OR HUMAN STANDPOINT OR NOT

DRINK NOW!!!!!

Image result for drink poison pic cartoon

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I'm buying a gun.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The crazy meter is maxed! Some REALLY unbelievable stuff must be coming soon, I predict this is nothing compared to the loony stuff ahead.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It seems the GB are going to push the fear mongering even further now being that they themselves are aware that the organization's doctrines are starting to openly look like a derived fraud and the structured preaching work this organization has been doing was concocted corruptly to enhance the proliferation of the literature the organization published.

Preaching the Gospel according to and instructed by the Watchtower Corporation has been nothing but a perpetrated commercialized fraud.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I'm with you Finky baby! and I'm wondering whether some of the elite are waking up too...

But still, where is it now leading?

• username
    username
    If the "new light" eventually says all JW's can now drink the wine during the memorial. Run like hell!!!
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

New light will be shed and the partaking of the emblems will be open to everyone. One and all will be invited to partake of unleavened bread that has been laced with that toxic waste left over from the C.T. Russell days that was found buried out at Watchtower farms a few years ago.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    username LOL😜

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit