E-Mail, Just recived. About Bethell adjustments.

by DwainBowman 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY ANY INSTRUCTIONS WE MAY RECEIVE, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND FROM A STRATEGIC OR HUMAN STANDPOINT OR NOT....this is being used to excuse and rationalise every action they take these days......when it was first written abuse cases were just gathering pace...the writing is on the wall...literally,,,they have been found wanting. Their arrogance and subterfuge is astounding. If they really believe they can fool all the masses they may find they're mistaken. As the saying goes..you can fool all the people some of the time...you can fool some of the people all the time....but.you cannot fool all the people all of the time...vey true.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think the Watchtower Corporation sees the writing on the wall so to speak and is beginning to huncker down and ready to liquidate all assets to save their asses from bankruptcy. The lawsuits are piling up and their chemical dump land investments have cost them dearly it's sink or swim time.

I wonder what type of hype and new arrangements mean for the currant power of the Governing Body to continue or to be deposed at this up coming Annual Meeting with share holders will they be reduced to a vow poverty and dismissed without a penny because they brought this great corporation to the point of no hope?

• cha ching
    cha ching

I hope that it's true that they are going bankrupt, but as devious and greedy as they are, I have this feeling that it's all part of a master plan, thought out from long ago, HOPING that people will think that they are idiots, while the unseen, in power, are trying to sell as many things off, hiding assets, try to disappear off into the sunset, leaving the rest to hold the empty bags....

We shall see.....

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

cha ching;

when you think of that May 2015 broadcast, one of the first things out of that guys mouth was that of cash flow problem. And now this all combining of sending Bethelites home, and the apparent halt in construction, with supposedly so many new kingdom halls needed. Is this a coincidence. yes, we shall see.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Beth Sarim:....... It is hard to tell, it could be a well orchestrated maneuver... They could be anticipating large financial judgments against them....

Perhaps they feel the support from the R&F will start crumbling when they find out previously hidden information (like the facts and files revealed by the Australia Royal Commission)..

Maybe the head brass hears the grumblings... the leaks from Bethel show that they are not all "one" ..... the pieces will have to come together.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I think it would be fun to present the basics to John Gresham and see what kind of dramatic scenario he would come up sign-up his speculations about how directors in a non profit could get away with stealing it all. . . Wouldn't it be funny if it was just discovered that one or a few of them did already?Wouldn't be surprised a bit.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    OK. Monday Morning Worship. We should be getting some updates on this.
  • sir82
    sir82

As we get closer to the end, some decisions may be made that we perhaps don’t understand, that may seem to go against all logic.

I love this! This should be next year's theme text. OK, I know it's not from the Bible, but it is just too perfect to pass up.

• Absalom
    Absalom

I have been told that they are considering closing and selling the canada branch and the UK branch and moving printing back to wallkill and the German Branch.

Also compared sending home all the bethel volunteers to Gideon sending home his troops until he only had 300 left.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Wow Absalom, where did that news come from?

if they are considering closing the Britain branch I wouldnt be surprised if it was to do with the charities commission investigation, another poster said the UK is looking at giving the commission more powers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit