So where's the the food at the proper time?!

by nowwhat? 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So we are a couple weeks into this crisis with the meetings being cancelled. And you would think the fds would have provided the sheep with helpful spiritual guidance in these times of need. Wtf do they have jw broadcasting for then? Blind guides!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

In peoples pantrty

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

The abbreviated, no fluff, version:

If you do not have access in your language to all the publications that are produced, will you become spiritually undernourished?
    No.

If you do not have access to material that is published on jw.org will you become spiritually weak?
    You can remain spiritually strong whether you have access to our Web site or not.

Ref.: WT Library

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    So we are a couple weeks into this crisis with the meetings being cancelled. And you would think the fds would have provided the sheep with helpful spiritual guidance in these times of need. Wtf do they have jw broadcasting for then? Blind guides!

I'm not sure what your complaint is or what proof that there is that they aren't "providing the sheep with helpful spiritual guidance". Seems like they've been doing pretty well and are far from being what you call "blind guides" in this instance.

Since the late 1800's JW's have been preparing their members "spiritually" for an event or events like this where spiritual direction is limited or impossible, hence their constant admonishment to "become spiritually strong""rely upon Jehovah".

As far as I can tell, there has been regular direction in the form of letters from H.Q. every few days. JayDub.org is still up and running and the Elders are supposed to be looking out for the flock on a local level. Each member still have their Bibles and the literature to refer to. There are still telephones, Skype, email, FaceTime and other means for them to be in contact even if the meetings are cancelled. What would you have them do differently?

Not a good idea to fault JW's on everything they do. It makes legitimate complaints less credible.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Two or 3 weeks without boasting sessions? I hope it is a year, or two years--or longer as they realize that this religion has done plenty more harm and no good.

And I can find plenty of other places to get whatever spiritual food (or poison, whatever you want) online. There is plenty of both--and there is always that filthy bible you can get your spiritual poison from even without the washtowel and asleep rags.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m surprised they aren’t all hiding in some elders basement waiting for the big A.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Pete zahut. I'm not complaining I'm pointing out what blind guides they are. As gods appointed slave you would think they would be ahead of the curve and really shine during this time with special insight and encouragement. So far the jdub's have gotten nothing! Except the elders giving an obligatory call to the cong. Members. Just sayin

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Never was any 'food at the proper time'!..........Cause there was never a 'proper time'........................................But the 'proper time' is coming soooooooooooooooooooon!

just saying!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

On second thought, cancelling all meetings and field service is the best news jw's have had in decades!

just saying!

• Half banana
    Half banana

The real food is found at: jehovahs-witness.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit