So where's the the food at the proper time?!

by nowwhat? 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Quote: supposed to be looking out for the flock

Most of them are at risk individuals. Since I am able bodied maybe I can take by the watchtower on disasters and tell them I hope they have bottled water.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    On second thought, cancelling all meetings and field service is the best news jw's have had in decades!

True, I think atleast 75% Jws are happy about it.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Here is the food at the proper time

WT says that attending meetings and FS are the most valuable, precious and most essential thing a JW had to do. And Jah is speeding up this process, as time gets near. And the angels are protecting the people who are doing this. And there is blood guilt upon anyone who does not preach to others.

With that in mind, let’s consider the fact that all meetings and FS are cancelled now.

So where have the angels gone ? Shouldn’t the meetings and FS be continued amidst this Virus scare ? Wouldn’t Jah protect his people from the Virus, when they are doing this ?

In that way, Jah can prove that this he is the Almighty and WT is his Organization.

But what’s the reality now….. Think dear JWs.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

as far as the cult goes it was never food and it was never a proper time for the shit.

• wozza
    wozza

I wonder how many of so-called jehovahs witnesses died in the 1920's of the Spanish Flu ?

I wonder if the WTS kept and published figures of that?

I wonder if the delusion of angelic protection will subside for todays WT members?

Reality Bites.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

They're actually doing a very admirable job of continuing to dispense spiritual drool. Streaming is still available, elders are keeping close contact with congregants and plans for the memorial include splitting into smaller groups and holding more of them at staggered times. For example, a congregation of 60 publishers might have 3 separate memorials, running late into the night, instead of having the whole congregation together. Every congregation is handling it differently, but the letters coming out from the branch are heavily pushing out the narrative that this is PROOF that we're living in the last days. *rolls eyes* Nevermind the fact that this is one of the least dangerous viral pandemics in all of human history occuring during the absolutely least diseased time in all of human history.

Precautions = good.

Paranoia = bad.

Fear mongering = evil.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Fun side note: the only time the Bible uses the term "spiritual food," it is used in reference to manna. I've heard the phrase "spiritual food at the proper time" uttered so often over the years, that at times, it was easy to forget that that's not what Jesus actually said.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Jofi

The local hall has 4 congregations with over 100 each. I guess they could keep going for all the 24 hours from sundown. There has been NO contact since the gov shut down the world. Last instructions were to show up anyway even if all the other halls did shutter.

I can do the memorial for wife, and maybe neighbor witness in way less time with no danger

• Simon
    Simon

Food at the proper time is now made by Chef Boyardee, perhaps the greatest of all the chefs. I haven't seen Gordon Ramsey manage to make tiny ravioli and seal it in a tin!

Chef Boyardee will save us all.

• btlc
    btlc

People are more interested in toilet paper at the proper time, IMHO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit