My Disfellowshipped Window Washer Is Going Back To Meetings Because Of The

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Funny I thought they said that the UN will turn on false religion and then the JW's then somehow the US and UK turn on the UN and then armageddon

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

My mother who is inactive will probably be heading back to meetings again, just like she did right after 9/11.

All JWs have been brainwashed into thinking that they will be safe at the KH when Armageddon begins. I remember thinking when I was a child, that Jehovah would wait until all JWs were at a meeting and then Armageddon would begin.

My mother also thinks that she is going to miss out on some special news from the platform. (I know how she thinks)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I remember thinking when I was a child, that Jehovah would wait until all JWs were at a meeting and then Armageddon would begin.

Funny how it never occurred to us that there was never a time when all of the Witnesses were at a meeting at the same time, due to different meeting days and times. I remember thinking that Armageddon might start during a big assembly, but, again, assemblies were never held all at the same time. It would have really freaked us out if the Society had ever sceduled for all of the assemblies to happen at the same moment everywhere!!

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Minimus, regarding poor sap:

I think that if he doesn't change his life dramatically, he'll wind up dead someday.

As opposed to what?

AMNESIAN (getting the point, but not able to resist)

• minimus
    minimus

sooner than later....silly...Good to see you back here, albeit selectively, Amnesian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit