G.W. Bush Quotes

by William Penwell 41 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Bush has said all the quotes attributed to him and so has Gore.

How could both of them have said the same things? All of the quotes in yellow above were attributed to both of them !!! And, lets say that for some wild reasoning they did both say exactly the same things- then they are both of the same mind, no? So why so upset that it's George Bush in office and not Al Gore- they seem to both say the exact things anyway?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Maybe Bush stole them from Gore as he stole the last election.

Will

• Farkel
    Farkel

William Powell,

: Maybe Bush stole them from Gore as he stole the last election.

How, exactly did Bush himself "steal" that election? Be specific. Did he bribe the Supreme Court, or what? You are accusing our own US President of treason, sir, and I demand you show your evidence. Or apologize for that outrageous and scandelous comment.

Farkel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

george bush, al gore, dan duck who's the difference?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

can i answer that questchun please mr farkel can i .. please ...

george stoled the election by feeding jewish retireers to the algoreattors .. Rocky to Bullwinkle: "nah that joke 'll never work!" <-- ooops .. proof i should just lurk at this thread.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Maybe Bush stole them from Gore as he stole the last election.

If that is the case what the hell are you bitching about- your guy is in anyway eh?

• Farkel
    Farkel

ub,

:george bush, al gore, dan duck who's the difference? George Bush doesn't "show well" on TV. I swear history will write him as one of the greatest Presidents in US History, or at least in the last 100 years. I'll be long dead when that happens, but I truly believe that will happen. Lincoln was ridiculed and vilified in his day and so was Truman and Kennedy. Time will tell. There can be no debates about what History will write about Bush. Until then, there are only opinions, as I've expressed mine.

Al Gore refuses to breath any air, because of the carbon dioxide he might generate by doing so. Therefore, his brain is dying. (If it ever had any life in the first place.)
    Dan Duck is smart enough these days to just play golf with his gentry friends and act stupid in private.
    I pick on everyone. Including myself.
    Farkel
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

personally I like Jimmy Carter (a lot) .. its a funny old world though and this union sympathyser's even getting a soft spot for ronald raygun in his old age.

unc

ps: no need to self abuse arround here bro farkel lol

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    How, exactly did Bush himself "steal" that election? Be specific. Did he bribe the Supreme Court, or what? You are accusing our own US President of treason, sir, and I demand you show your evidence. Or apologize for that outrageous and scandelous comment.

You said it I didn't.

Will

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Xena:

I was trying to point out that if you have a list of quotes whose authenticity you doubt, it's a matter of a few minutes work to find out whether they are authentic or not. In doing this I found the link to Slate, which has been maintaining a list of Bushisms with specific times and places of utterance. This might not be definative proof, but if you're saying he's a world class orator... well, then he needs to regain his legs of responsibility...

If you want to make a fair comparsion, if you find as long a list of Gore quotes with equivalently precise atributation, then we'd be able to make some sort of comparison provided we were able to weight the frequency of speeches correctly. I guess we could come up with a figure we could call 'malapproprism per speech', or MPS, and THEN we could figure out who was the best speaker.

Personally I can't be arsed. Both Gore and Bush are just the choices spewed up by the oligarchic political system of the USA, so that people can feel like it's a democracy by punching their hole, etc. If you want politics in politics you have to take the business out of it... and no, I'm not saying it's miles better in Europe either!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit