Paradise Earth

by kingdomseeker 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kingdomseeker
    kingdomseeker
    But your money where your mouth is. I'll bet you $1000 that there is no armageddon by next year. Hell I'll give you a ten year spread. You can even cheat and pray to the Invisible Man to make the day or Burning Anger and Jealousy (God.. what a God!) come sooner, if you like.

The Bible doesn't set any "specific date / time" as when that Day will exactly come. But when IT does, .... the $1000 your betting for will be worthless!

1 Thessalonians 5:1-28 - 1 But as to the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need to have anything written to you. 2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness. 6 So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober. 7 For those who sleep sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But, since we belong to the day, let us be sober, and put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us so that whether we wake or sleep we might live with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 12 But we beseech you, brethren, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. 14 And we exhort you, brethren, admonish the idlers, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. 15 See that none of you repays evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to all. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray constantly, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit, 20 do not despise prophesying, 21 but test everything; hold fast what is good, 22 abstain from every form of evil. 23 May the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful, and he will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us. 26 Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss. 27 I adjure you by the Lord that this letter be read to all the brethren. 28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. (Revised Standard Version)

KingdomSeeker

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

When I was a little kid, I really believed that Spiderman was real too. I won't go quoting Stan Lee, though.

Hari \

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey KingdomSeeker,I`ve got bad news for you..The WBTS cancelled armagedon in 1975..The good news is,WBTS owns stock in the Rand cam engine corp.So every time the US sends a smart bomb to Iraq,via a WBTS Rand Cam engine,WBTS Rand cam stocks go`s up..God needs an organization to build engines,to drop bombs on people..God makes alot of money that way....God needs money $$$$$$!!..Lots of money$$$$$!!,and he has an organization,to help him build engines for bombs,to get it..LOL!...OUTLAW

• kingdomseeker
  • kingdomseeker
    kingdomseeker
    Don't you just love all the trolls who make their 2-3 posts here, always start off a thread with I'm not a jw but...........or I'm not baptized but........

I just love your post, .... and you wonder why JWs don't stick around in here or come more often! Why are you so concerned whether or not I'm a "baptized" JW or not? Does it give you more "satisfaction" if I were "baptized"?

• amen
    amen

Kingdomseeker, welcome on board!

Keep searching you'll find the kingdom of God. Definitely it is not what the JW is saying. I have done research about this organization and I end up seeing all their lies and cover ups. I can't trust them. Now they do everything to keep the organization alive and not to loose their credibility. Well God knows and along with all people that are doing research they are false teacher. If they had they truth I would have stayed with them but they don't.

Amen

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kingdomseeker, welcome to the board. It is true that we could argue all day about our ultimate reward, but each one us will have to wait and see. So, how can we distinguish if an organization is giving us the straight goods about Jehovah? Luckily, Jesus gave us some instruction on the matter.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Matthew 7:16 NIV

I believe such a debate would be far more productive. Since the time of the end is very soon, I suggest we get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Hi KingdomSeeker, you made good points with the scriptures you quoted. Unfortunately these apostates and wanna-be apostates do not have faith in what is written in God's Word. They follow their own evil hearts and utilize this forum to spread their venom. Do they still want to leave on a paradise earth? Of course not, they want things their way, not Jehovah's way. After drifting away from Jehovah's Organization, they can't make up their minds on what they believe. Go ahead ask what they think happens when a human dies, you will see the confusion. They no longer possess answers to simple questions answered through God's Words. It's really sad. As you can see, as soon as you posted, other posters answered by trying to belittle you and make you feel like your stupid and they are smart. By ganging up against you, they get a chuckle in their evil hearts. Notice the stupid post of Outlaw, the idiot always accuses the brothers in Bethel of the same thing. I guess money is important to him so he wants to make it an issue with the Society. These people loose their minds after leaving Jehovah. They try to make it sound inocent by saying that they oppose the Society not Jehovah, but that's bull. They are so blinded by Satan that they can't see that just like Korah against Moses, their battle is against Jehovah, not the brothers.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* jg...you know according to JWland it doesn't matter how good a person you are...weekly meeting attendance, underlining/answering for meetings, preaching the good news, and feeling superior to all but about 6 million others on the earth is a prerequisite for infernal life...eheh

kingdomseeker...welcome to the board...I would assume you are not a JW, but merely a Christian and seeker of your own version of god...good for you. You will meet many likeminded people here...the nicest dam christians I ever met...I swear..*LOL* You will also find on this board,like myself, that have had their fill of religion, Christianity, et al...some of us find our paradise right here on earth right now...trying our best to be good to friends, family and those we meet every day. I really believe that striving to be a better person, and being true to myself, puts all the stars in my crown I could possibly ever need. You might get sassed a bit, but just remember the huge audience each thread gets addressed to and you'll do fine... Welcome again and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Hi KingdomSeeker, you made good points with the scriptures you quoted. Unfortunately these apostates and wanna-be apostates do not have faith in what is written in God's Word.

Again, laughable. Go ahead you JW's and JW wannabe's. Put everyone in this wide world into your little pseudo-christian box. The muslims, buhddists, athiests, wiccans, native americans, etc., are all scum. Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit