Paradise Earth

by kingdomseeker 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kingdomseeker
    kingdomseeker

Hi everyone!

I'm new here (NOT a baptized JW) and was just wondering about those in here who are against the JWs. Does it mean you no longer wish to live in the Kingdom that Jesus Christ preached about -- the Paradise Earth conditions before Adam and Eve sinned?

... Does it mean you all now believe what Christendom teaches about the Future -- Heaven & Hell? .... So, ... I guess you anti-JWs think that JWs and those other Religions who disagree with your Faith, ... will all go to Hell, so to speak?

I find it simply amazing how a JW who has already learned about all the "common-sense" Bible Truths -- can find it in their hearts to now "shun" Jehovah. ... Although, let's not forget these Scriptures:

Revelation 12:7-9 - Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world--he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Corinthians 11:10-15 - As the truth of Christ is in me, this boast of mine shall not be silenced in the regions of Acha'ia. 11 And why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! 12 And what I do I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I find it simply amazing how a JW who has already learned about all the "common-sense" Bible Truths -- can find it in their hearts to now "shun" Jehovah.

Many here don't like the way that the Watchtower Society handles many things. Jehovah is not the Watchtower Society, so those on this board that believe in the Bible do not shun Jehovah, we dislike "The Society". Do you see the difference?]

Oh and welcome to the board. Please stick around, you could learn a lot.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I like that you quote 2 Cor. 11:13 speaking about "false apostles". You should look into the history of JW's and you will see that time and time again they have proven how false they are.

Check out these links:

http://www.spotlightministries.org.uk/falseprophet.htm

http://www.carm.org/jw/false_prophecies.htm

or even:

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/ which only uses quotes from JW literature.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day kingdomseeker,

Seek no longer my son, kick back and relax for the kingdom is within!

Does it mean you no longer wish to live in the Kingdom that Jesus Christ preached about -- the Paradise Earth conditions before Adam and Eve sinned?

Did jesus really preach about that or was his work more about the violent overrthrow of Roman domination of Palestine? (and later distorted by Saul/Paul? I can refer you to some good historians if you like :)

So, ... I guess you anti-JWs think that JWs and those other Religions who disagree with your Faith, ... will all go to Hell, so to speak?

No, no, no my little friend, JW's and anyone else who disagrees with me will get my size 10 boot firmly up thier rear end!!! Define "Hell" and i'll find ya someone who's "been there done that"

So, ... I guess you anti-JWs think that JWs and those other Religions who disagree with your Faith, ... will all go to Hell, so to speak?

There are a wide variety of beliefs expressed here kingdomseeker - this site more or less reflects the world of humanity as a whole (although in the whole of Australasia I doubt you'll find as many brain challenged bible thumpers, jesus freaks and logic gymnasts as here. So I can only speak for myself as most everybody here does (except but Aguest who lets her own internal LOrd Bah Mess'nya VonJahzUpBub do her speak'n fer her :)

I find it simply amazing how a JW who has already learned about all the "common-sense" Bible Truths -- can find it in their hearts to now "shun" Jehovah. ... Although, let's not forget these Scriptures:

I bet you find a lot of things amazing kingdom seeker .. come down off your soapbox, change your name to freedom seeker and you might even learn a thing or three.

cheers, unclebruce

ps: don't tell me, you're born in the USA right?

• Will Power
    Will Power

And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world--he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Bet this happened around 1870-1880. during these years it seems all the OFF SHOOTS were starting up. Ellen Baker, Charles Russell, Miller, Barbor, and so many more. Secular history and the bible coming together. and thats the truff

Will

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

yep willpower, the world was full of dragons and demons and throw'n down angels in the cowboy days but it took Judge 'pissed as a fart' Rutherford to pump start the 1,000 year golden rain by what is affectionately known today as the Watchtower Scape Barrel and Trap Society

• archangel01
    archangel01

It's funny you say that, I was just talking about that not long ago. Satan gets kicked out of heaven and then all these religions pop up out of the wood work. Doesn't that tell us enough, Jesus warned us that would happen. So flee from the Cults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• avishai
    avishai
    ... Does it mean you all now believe what Christendom teaches about the Future -- Heaven & Hell? .... So, ... I guess you anti-JWs think that JWs and those other Religions who disagree with your Faith, ... will all go to Hell, so to speak?

No, genius, it means I want them to stop actively participating in the molestation of little children, & the cover ups that go with it, I want them to stop ripping off every widow that gets money for life insurance so they can build a new hall, I want them to stop killing children thru their bizarre eternally changing policy on blood. Did you know that until the 50's or 60's they would'nt allow kids to be vacinated? I wonder how many died because of that? No, I'm pretty much all out of faith due to the hell I've already witnessed at the hands of the WBTS. So, you arrogant prig, before you come here spouting off about things you know nothing about, obviously, go do some research, go to silentlambs.org, take your self righteous rhetoric elsewhere, we used to peddle the same crap, but most of us here have at least learned a modicum of humility, something you obviously lack. Look up what Jesus had to say about it. Then come back here & talk.

• searcher
    searcher
    can find it in their hearts to now "shun" Jehovah

I agree with you there, shunning is the sign of an evil and false religion.

searcher.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard!

I gave a biblical response to your question concerning "The Kingdom" paradise here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/48545/1.ashx

Would be interested in YOUR response to it. Though I guess you wont respond, JWs seldom do, they are usually all talk.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit