Greetings to all

by Dmitry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Sigfrid Mallozzian hour ago
    Dmitry, we should meet and drink Vodka and rejoice! Welcome!
    Our beer is very tasty brewed.
  • Dmitry
    Dmitry
    How goes the JWs in Ukraine are they leaving like crazy?

JW is in a crisis! Report for 2018 -6% !!!! Record! This is despite the fact that a wave of JW from Russia rushed to Ukraine, fleeing persecution!

Hopefully, they will soon start selling in KН as in the USA!

• zeb
    zeb

Dmitry,

a big welcome from Australia too.

cheers!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What is happening to the russian jws?? Are they having a terrible time??

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Dmitry, welcome to the group, and nice to meet you. Your written English is very good. I live in the southern middle part of the United States. Was baptized in 1987 and officially made my exit from the Watchtower back in 2001, just one month before everything went a little crazy that year. I remember how the local JWs in my area all thought that it was Armageddon happening because of 9-11, but what I was thinking why because horrible things happened all over the world but they never gave it a single thought until it hit close to home.

I never got a chance to read the book by R. Frantz. I want to, just haven't had the opportunity to. What actually woke me up to it all, I had some personal things going on in my life, that forced me to really take a hard look at this religion that I was raised up in, and realized that they were nothing but a bunch of liars. It all started for me when they told my mother that if she became a baptized witness back in the early 1970s, she would be reunited with her baby girl (who had died) when this old system of things would pass away in the fall of 1975.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Dmitry another Aussie here to welcome you ,and don`t worry about your English its fine.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Greetings, Dmitry!

Welcome!

Make yourself comfortable! Relax! You are among friends!

(Although sometimes we bicker like wolverines, we are the happiest people on Earth!)

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    Although sometimes we bicker like wolverines, we are the happiest people on Earth!

I do not know how to swear in English) Russian slang has no translation)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit