Greetings to all

by Dmitry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Hello!

My name is Dmitry! (I apologize for my English. I am self-taught)

I am from Ukraine and wanted to expand communication with exJW.

Well, what about yourself? I was baptized in 1995 and left the organization voluntarily in 2013, after I accidentally discovered a book by R. Frantz. Even the committee was not. Was an elder. Pioneer.

Worked together with Don and Jillian Schedel (Canada), can you know these?

Well, for starters, everything seems to be)

• sparky1
    sparky1

Privit!

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

sparky! are you also ukrainian?

• stillMS
    stillMS

Glory to Ukraine!

Слава Україні!

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

I "live" usually here.http://www.jwforum.eu/search.php?search_id=active_topics

This is the only live forum in Russian. It used to be very active. But after the start of the war in 2014, it fell apart. ExJW quarreled because of politics. Those who left tried to create other forums, but they died.

Your top topic is pedophilia! I am very interested in further development! And we have persecuted JW.

You will not be angry if I steal information from you about pedophiles?

• stillMS
    stillMS

@Dmitry - Welcome! You're not the only non-English speaker here. IMHO, the atmosphere here is way better than on FSB/KGB controlled Russian forums :)

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Thank! Indeed, you are right, our admin FSB has established some rules. Well, about politics, we try not to communicate, so as not to swear with the russians. Though they are former brothers, BUT RUSSIANS in worldview!)

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Dmitry, we should meet and drink Vodka and rejoice! Welcome!

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

How goes the JWs in Ukraine are they leaving like crazy?

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

I was born in USA but fathers side Ukrainian. I have traveled there too, went 2 years ago to Lviv, Kyiv, and Odessa. I remember seeing a JW cart by the train station in Lviv.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit