Annual Mtg Points

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 51 Replies latest jw friends

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wait, are you saying a new English Bible? And that one of the changes is "prudent" instead of "discrete"?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

New release of the bible NT

Does that mean they have now seen the error of there ways ? And have now dropped the use of the name/word Jehovah from the new Testament ?

A new understanding of the locusts ?

Can`t Jehovah God/Holy Spirit get anything right in the first place ? Why is there always a new understanding of something they have been preaching for years previously ,doesnt that mean they were teaching error for all that time ?And God was happy with that ?

Year text for 2020 ,Matt.28:19 ,Again ?

Isn`t that an admission that the R&F have slackened off in their preaching work ? maybe hours down ,bible study`s down , return visits down , baptisms down ,Pioneers special ,regular ,and vocational ,all down in numbers .?

So now it`s the Faithful and Prudent Slave ? , he is no longer the Discreet Slave ?

Come on Jehovah / Jesus get your act together, the Bible, your inspired word by the way has been around for over 2,000 years and now you start playing semantics with words ?

Just curious, why only in some congregations?

I suppose crap has gotta start somewhere

And we are supposed to be impressed ?

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The new bible in my opinion would just be like a study bible with all the extra bits that was being studied in the weekly meetings when they started a new book of the bible from matthew-- whichever book they have managed to reach. . All the same old stuff that they have studied , started 2/3 years before;in the digging for new gems section; now just in print in the bible itself, all in one place.

This is what they always do n announce it as new release/new book. Eg before the greatest man book was released, they used to have a 2 page discussion in the watchtower magazine (32 pages one) about jesus in every edition. After this was finished, immediately all these info from all the watchtower mags was compiled into one book....viola greatest man book.

Now they have just reprinted it with new cover n a few changes perhaps and its called jesus the way,the life or something.

Wash rinse repeat is all they do.

Again nothing new but knowing jdumbs, they will all be buzzing with excitement.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

When I said new release bible NT it meant New Testament

Zing

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Study Edition released as print version? I thought it was going to be digital only. Has Watchtower come into some money?

Or is it maybe some new language version.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Slimboyfat: from what I heard, the old dingbats printed a whole load to be handed out to those present at the AM. It is in english.

There is a pic of the bible on reddit.

Zing

• Corney
    Corney

Yes, it's a printed study edition of the NWT (Matthew - Acts)

More photos here

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

At least the end is not coming till 2026

Zing

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Here is the 2020 YEARTEXT for blindfolded Jehovah's Witnesses:

“Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the WTBTS, and of the Governing Body and of jwdotorg.” (Matt. 28:19 – NWT 2019 Study Edition; Matthew - Acts)

Here is the 2020 YEARTEXT for those with real 20/20 vision and can see what their loved ones can't:

“So, then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?” (Galatians 4:16 – Silver Sword)

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Nice way of "living as though you are an temporary-resident", (1 peter 2:11) dont you think ; when they are incorporating so deeply into tecnology ,savvy gadgets n all. Nice application of 1 timothy 6:8 "But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that."

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit