Mass Mailer to Congregations & Branches - Those who can't disassociate

by thedepressedsoul 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/491270004/mass-disassociation-pact?size=10&page=15

The topic above got me thinking. Everyone here can't send a disassociation letter due to family or other reasons.

What if we had a pre-written letter that all of us send to the branches and Kingdom Halls with in a 50 mile radius of where we live. The pre-written letter will state everything we feel is wrong. Teachings, treatment, child abuse, scandals etc...

It would be a anonymous letter signed by the Ex-JW community. Think of how many halls and branches we'd reach by each one of us only covering a 50 mile radius! Think of all the elders that would read it, those at the branch office etc... Not only would our voices be heard, but we may even wake a few up in the process. If we have access to JW's address we would also send this letter to them. It could be a world wide event! We choose a date just like suggested in the other post. Boom, all the letters hit within 2-3 days of each other. A few bucks in stamps, some printed paper and envelope and we reach more people than we would ever reach.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

• Simon
    Simon

The drawbacks are that you such letters are likely only read by people who already know about the issues within the cong and org. Almost like informing the prison guards that people are being detained ... I think they know already, they are part of the system.

Also, things like this can feed into the idea of organized opposition by apostates and can become something that suits their narrative. Their bogey man that they use to demonize people who've left.

I think the thing to do is focus on the people we want to reach while sending a message to the general population. How about a local ad:

"Are you a Jahovah's Witness held captive in your religion? There is help and support available to help you leave. Call 555-5555 for confidential advice"

(of course that doesn't work for people who want to be anonymous, it's just a thought)

IMO the attempts to always attack or accuse the organization are misguided because people have been conditioned to associate that with "an evil enemy" and the mental shutters come down (or they know already and don't care / excuse the org). Instead we should be reaching out to the people with a message of support for if and when they do want to leave.

They have to want to.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

In a personal note, I think this is a good idea but it may be getting out of hand. Wether we like it or not, from the minute that we have no other recourse but be anonymous, we are playing by their rules. An excess of such would simply compel them to label us as cowards and confirm their fears.

In my case even an anonymous letter could rat me out. I've observing more and more into Spanish forums and there is such blind obedience and I realize the trend is pretty much everywhere in the Spanish circuits. If a letter of DA came to my hall, even anonymously, I could easily be pinned to me. I am pretty much the only active publisher that has quit FS for good and has denied participating in the MS any further.

Just my honest opinion.

• Simon
    Simon
    If a letter of DA came to my hall, even anonymously, I could easily be pinned to me. I am pretty much the only active publisher that has quit FS for good and has denied participating in the MS any further.

Yes, there's a risk it makes things difficult for someone they end up falsely accusing (who isn't expecting it or ready for it).

I just think trying to effectively "out publish" a huge publishing company is trying to fight them on their terms which is a mistake.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Not only would our voices be heard, but we may even wake a few up in the process

Have to say that I very much doubt it. The elders reading it know all this already , they are forewarned at elders seminars ..these are the people that sit on the committees after all . Those in the branches get what they consider "crank" calls and letters every day.

It is a pity we cannot contact those studying and point them in the right direction or get the youth to be brave enough to search the web with an open mind.....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The only thing that it would prove is how many are "in" only in body. It might shock the elders and CO (as it's reported upline to him) how many letters each Cong receives. It tells them that they have an "apostate" in their midst. (Even if you mail to an adjacent Cong to further keep anonymity, the numbers are there circuit-wide.

Doc

• WireRider
    WireRider

All good points. And good ideas.

The WT uses overwhelming propaganda. I don't think it's wrong to interject a better message into the system to disrupt the cycle. One anonymous person is annoying. A million causes changes. As I have said the goal is not to annihilate the WT but fix it - enough so that people can feel free and liberated and at least no more CONTROL.

It has to start somewhere. Pair up - mail bomb each others areas. Even the staunchest have to given in to overwhelming opinion. But best to target message to the basic people - like they do.

The helpline is a good idea. You can say dial *67 555-555-5555 to block caller ID and remain anonymous.

When exactly did the WT loose religion and become a real estate company with captive/trapped labor to build properties for them?

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    This could also have a bad, unintended effect, that could still potentially become something positive in the long run. What if, after receiving thousands of these letters, they double down and come out with a new policy that states that if you become inactive, they will automatically dissasociate you? Sure, that sounds pretty bad, but such a move probably wouldn't be well received by many and would help to wake up even more people.
  • WireRider
    WireRider

Organize. Momentum. Consistency. Not a war, an alternative, a change. Freedom.

I started sending letters a few days ago:

Jehovah’s Witnesses
    25 Columbia Heights

BROOKLYN NY 11201-2483

The organizations practice of propaganda false statements and emotional manipulations and family destruction are entirely reprehensible and have NO part of any religion. Free the people and let them come and go as they please. Emotional torture and critical oversight of behavior by the WT/JW Natzi Gestapo is condemned by every Christian organization and by God.

False prophets will no longer be tolerated. You will be called out and recognized for who you are. Bible et all: False prophets who lie about speaking in God's name will be cast into the lake of fire. If a person claims to speak in the name of God, and those events do not happen - is a false prophet who shall die. Or did you miss that part?

I put my name and address all over them.

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Letter writting is efective IF you have something of a corrupt nature that has knowledge with in the JW community. In the 2013 summer convention in the talk about "Human Apostates" there was mention of how apostates were using a new tactic of writing letters to the faithful. I am the guy who wrote those letters.

Those letters centered around a $4.250M unregestered securties swindle and a Raymond C. Dale [a homo sexual and corruptor of CO's and DO's a reincarnate of Frank Costello of the NY mob] who had a 20+ year career defrauding widows and elderly with in the JW church. The letters were efective in that they were able to penetrate the 'wall of silence' and get into the internal church grape vine. I have had elders deleated, demoted all in such of a way that the Service Dept. tries to express their displeasure but doing it in such a way so as not to let on that "Rabshakeh the vilage apostate" is the one actually pulling the strings. I removed my ex brother in law for heating his meat bare assed naked on a nudi beach, I hand a Presiding Elder demoted for concealing that his step son elder had a gun shoved down his throat in Mexico because he was trying to cheat his business partner a younger Mexican brother out of his half of their bird cage manufacturing venture, the Redding family of the Mexican family got ahold of the Mexican branch to secure a buy out of their son, at the suggestion of the father in law who was a long time elder. Yet there was no action taken about how one JW family can put a contract out to kill another JW because it would have shown that the Service Dept was reacting to the letters of a apostate. The elder who was given the choice to either buy out the younger Mexican or be planted in the Mexican desert came back with a sever case of post traumatic stress syndrom, but he earned everything he got, so in the end justice was served. A third Presiding elder got demoted for evicting a single mother of African decent from a rental house for greed as the elder was manager of a group of rentals and the one he lived in was taken over by the city for a park, he was paid $6,000 relocation fee, he had the sisters rental fixed up inside and when moving day came the sister was out and the elder had her place with the cheap rent. Every one of those letters was a chess game between myself and Merton Campbell of the Service Dept., look up Merton Campbell on JWN as his screwing up the molester Henderson 25 miles south of me in Red Bluff. I was turned into the US Postal Investigator for mailing threats, I made sure he read the letters by telling him this is a church dispute where I actually killed a church elder [heart attack] yet when we talked he said he found no threats just mind games with bibical metaphors. One interesting thing he said was that these types of letters were not that uncommon with in the US Postal system.

Like Martin Luther I tape [no KH damage due to tacks] things on KH doors. For several years I tape posts from JWN on the doors. When I found out that Ray Dale was gay I spent $50 on pretty "Flurtitude" panties and taped them to the doors. I taped Shasta County Superior Court case #149893 where Ray Dale was swindling a Redding widow out of a deed of trust of which the WTBS kept secret because they were pissed that I was holding their feet to the fire as to their CO's and DO's selling the Word of God to Ray for 'simony' and bribes to escape judicial accountability Isa.1:28. I had to hire a privet investigator to uncover it and when it was taped to church door the elder who said that "the WTBS made their bed and they could lay in it but he was not going to foward letters of criminal investigation" [pertaining to a $4.250M unregistered securties swindle] to the Service Dept, afraid of getting "wolf" bitten Acts 20:29, 30, he had a heart attack 5 days later when he fully realized what damage his actions caused. I was turned in to RPD for posting threats but it did not take long for the police supervisor to get a clear picture of church home wrecking for him to realize the material was just a mind game.

So letter writting is a very powerful tool IF you have something of the nature of corruption and you have the court cases [4], a forensic audit, documentation from a city father who is a family counsual who is also a minister and former policeman but you need a 'ace in the hole' a JW who holds a very important position in city govt. You need to realize that you are not going to break away anyone from the fold, the harder you push the tighter the resistance. I have 5 sons and I think 10 grandchildren to break away from church control, of which I am so isolated that I do not even know their names. I have paid over $400,000 alimony in 11 years. Yet I am pretty sure that I will succed in breaking church creditability in Redding Ca..

The letters of the "Human Apostate" talk of 2013 show that such a tactic has a impact on the church. Somewhere around Nov. or Dec. "Watchtower Documents" is going to do a story on the foundation of those letters. The RC in Australia took the issue to a higher level than what I envisioned. The research done by "Watchtower Documents" has uncovered things that I have no knowledge of but I was told I would be impressed with. Of which you folks will find out about the same time I do. So we have something to look foward to as to how powerful letter writing can be.

Yours Truly "Rabshakeh the village apostate" Redding Ca.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit