The life they stole from me

by sipho 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

sipho Welcome So glad you saw the light & got a good man in the bargain..... Great that your getting your education --- a NO no to the Borg.... I have found a lot of wonderful friends on board -lost kids to the " BIG O"( my name for thr Org.....) Keep in touch -you can help some of the newbies here . Mouthy

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((((sipho)))))))))))

Welcome !!!!!

I have found the forum a good place to vent, share and make new friends.

Welcome to your new home !!!!

Dottie

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome to the board!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard, glad you found this place, I'm sure you will find a lot of support and healing here.

Sorry to hear about the way your mom was treated, makes me seethe!

My once vibrant personality was slowly being sucked dry but now I am my own person again.

I remember being told I was too "hyper active" and needed to be more mellow, dont know what that meant as I am not an OTT person, but I figure you are right, its an attempt to drain people of a vibrant personality! Good point.

Nice to meet you

Brummie

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear sipho: It seems the people with true Christ-like qualities get the worst beatings by the J-dud masters! Purge yourself of the toxic and vile poison you have been fed by J-dud Central. Vent and rant and do what ever you need to cleanse yourself of their smut! Don't beat yourself up over being fooled! Some very bright and loving people have been, and still are, trapped in their web of lies! Please don't let bitterness or frustration take root in your heart. We need good and open hearted people to share our feeling with.

An old proverb says; A shared sorrow is half a sorrow, and a shared joy is twice the joy! Maverick

• JH
    JH

HI ! and Welcome Sipho,

Like you said, there are many good, if not better and nicer worldly people than JW's. Maybe the JW's try to obey the bible, but they lack true love and compassion.

Glad you are happier now.

JH

• JamesThomas
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome! You will find an amazing number of people on here who feel as you do, in various stages of recovery and discovery. Have fun and say what you feel!

Love,
    Nina

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME!!

YOU ARE AMONGST A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE HERE!

DANSK & FAMILY

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Welcome Sipho!! I look forward to reading more posts from you. Some of your experiences sound like what my wife Tinkerbell went through. Your life seems to be going well, enjoy it. You'll make alot of good friends here!

CC Ryder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit