Somebody notice me, hello hello, Im here, Im nice and friendly

by blackout 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((Blackout))))))

Nice to meet you, sorry didn't reply earlier but I actually got out of the house for the first time in over a weekIt was sunny and 79 and my face was only a tad still swollen from my sinus infection Australia a country I have always been interested in.

• Mac
    Mac

Oh, Blackie..............sorry, didn't see ya there girlie!

mac, of the talking notice of Blackie class

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Australian eh? ... well that explains everyfink!! lol

slap, tickle baarp.. s'cuse unclebruce

• acsot
    acsot

Hey there blackout! I'm in Canada, we're buried under 250 metres of snow (I exaggerate but only slightly) and am glad you're on board! I too am fading. I feel for your mother, isn't it horrible how the good, sensitive people always are made to feel that everything wrong in the borg is their fault? It's really quite sickening.

Anyhow, welcome. Hope to get to Australia one day.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say Unc, this newbie's from the bush too! What do ya think we should tell ol' blackie?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Bloody hell blackout, you're 3 times as friendly as anyone else here (or is that just for emphasis? (could be my screen playing up :(

unclebruce

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Must be a Trintarian!

• blackout
    blackout
    Bloody hell blackout, you're 3 times as friendly as anyone else here (or is that just for emphasis? (could be my screen playing up :(

unclebruce

Three times what do you mean three times? I cant see anything Ive done in threes. Definately NOT a Trinitarian.lol Hmmm.... 3X, 3 times, got me stumped that one.

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

Welcome BLACK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit