Somebody notice me, hello hello, Im here, Im nice and friendly

by blackout 38 Replies latest jw friends

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Hey Blackout ... I love a good attention seeker, I myself am one as well

Im also from Australia, where abouts are you again ? I just rushed through the threads so Im not sure if you said already .. I'm in Perth

nioce to meet ya

m0nk3y

• happysistah
    happysistah

Hi Blackout.

Welcome...Tell us a little about yourself. We would like to get to know you.

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((blackout)))))))))

Welcome !!

How are things down unda? Hopefully a helluva lot warmer than here in Edmonton!!!!

Dottie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Blackout,

I'd join you in a glass of the ole vino, but I am on my way to work at the moment. Just wanted to let you know, that I did notice you.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey girl!!!! How ya been????

((((((((blackout)))))))

• hippikon
    hippikon

Im a person, I live in Australia, I like Led Zepplin and Iron Butterfly (that's music) I love children, Im in my early 40's, Im a Man, im sexy and seductive but Oh so good, that is not well behaved, that is I love my Wife.

• blackout
    blackout

Yaaaay, that was GREAT attention guys!!!!!!

I feel really good now, and no hangover either.

Id like to give you all individual replies, but there are so many of you so....

(((((((((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))))))

My story is I am a faded JW for several years but have only realised the truth about the troof since coming on this board. My husband is faded too. Some of our family are still JWs so we are holding back from being too open with our new beliefs as we don't want to be DF/DA.

My Mum is still a dub and she has been so hurt by them so many times and yet still sees it as her fault, she believes she MUST have done something wrong, even though it was her 2nd husband who was the bad person who was in control of the elders by virtue of being the one in control of their contract work and so their lively hood.

My Dad was disfellowshipped years ago and I shunned him for many years, I am very ashamed of this and hope I can make it up to him as he is a very good person. Hi Dad, if you are reading I love you.

I have dogs, chooks, horses, goats and cats oh and a guinea pig for my two kids. I live in rural NSW in the Aussie bush, there are rainforests nearby. I might post a pic of my area in the 'where do you live' thread. I love to travel and would love to visit you all if I only had the cash.

Well thats a little about me. seeya Blackout.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy blackout!

Chardonnay? Personally I prefer a good merlot myself. In fact, I'm enjoying a wee nip right now.

If you'll pardon the vernacular, whassup? Why do you need attention so badly? Are you in a bad place emotionally? Are you unable to talk about yourself? Well if you can't talk too much about yourself, that's okay. I can get my wife on and have her tell you the story of how her mother killed a black snake with a broom sometime.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No, no, no, it was a funnel web spider with a shovel. It built a nest in her car and she chivvied it out and was going to spare it (my mother thought that Jehovah's creation deserved to live unless it invaded her personal space), but the spider reared back and was going to attack her so she flattened it with the shovel. The snake (which had curled up on our porch under the trash can to get away from the rain -- monsoon season, you know) was removed from the premises by our local bookmaker, who was the only man at home in the neighborhood during the day (every other bloke worked at the alumina plant), while my mother yelled hysterically in several unknown tongues.

Interesting country you have. I lived six months in Sydney, in the suburb of Ryde, and really loved it. The Northern Territory was interesting but a little much for a teenager. Nearest congregation was Darwin, 500 miles away, and of course I couldn't associate with any of those nasty worldly people in my town, so I was really REALLY lonely and bored.

Mmmm, I love a good chook, all dressed with tatties!

Nina

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Yes people I need some attention!!!!!

Straight forward and to the point.

Hi blackout, and how is it you managed to stay in the shadows since November? I need to take note of your approach, and save it for a rainy day.

Well, another rainy day.

Hope you are feelin better.

plum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit