Somebody notice me, hello hello, Im here, Im nice and friendly

by blackout 38 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

Hey blackout! Glad you're here. What are you up to today? I have a party with the dreaded family. Ugh.

Beryl

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, blackout, yay, another Aussie. Welcome, welcome.

Blondie(I saw the light)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Im in my early 30's, Im a woman, im sexy and seductive but Oh so good

Hello,

You sure have my undivided attention, give us more. Meanwhile, welcome to to the zoo. Jump in with both feet and enjoy. Bug

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi blackout, I've been offline for the past week or so. Nice to see you're still around. Us oldies will need replacing one day, you know!!

BTW, pour us a glass (or two) of the chardonnay, will ya love?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Blackout- I een ya! Whats the weather like there ????I,m from Canada

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome blackout!!! Glad to have you. Hope you don't have a hangover this am. Tell us about yourself and your story of how you came here.

Leslie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello There Blackout,

The description you gave of your personality sounds a bit like me, though I’m older than you. I have always been known as “the good girl”, even when I did mess up by making some wrong choices.

Looks like you made a good choice to visit us here. Welcome and let us know more about you.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hello ((((((Blackout))))))

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little more about yourself. Are you still in the org, or out? For how long were you a member? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Love,

Robyn

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi blackout - maybe your name should be outback. anyway, i saw you and think you are very funny.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hi blackout! Too bad it's only 10:30 AM here or I'd join you in the libations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit