COVID not found

by Anna Marina 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Stupid is as stupid does . . .

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Karen Kingston – Former Pfizer Employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries talks.

The trade secret is Graphene Oxide – every other ingredient is on the patent with the exception of Graphene Oxide – it is well known poisonous to humans.

https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

Poly(Ethylene Glycol) Functionalized Graphene Oxide in Tissue Engineering: A Review on Recent Advances

Owing to the unique physical, chemical, mechanical and electrical properties, graphene and its derivatives have been extensively researched for diverse biomedical applications including in tissue engineering since the past decade...

However, clinical translation of graphene-based technologies has been slow due to challenges such as non-specific adsorption of proteins, poor stability in biological fluids, and cytotoxicity (toxic to cells).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7656781/

While we are on the subject of Graphene… the advantages of graphene on a food.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ndsCLNcOGg8K/

All that aside…

I wonder if Deutsche Bank or some other big bank failed at the end of 2019?

I wonder if the too-big-to-fail banks needed bailing out but there was nothing to bail them out with?

I wonder if the economy was shrunk to take money from small to medium businesses?

I wonder if people are getting used to receiving a regular payment to cover the cost of a living they cannot earn?

I wonder if there will be inflation in a much smaller economy than used to exist?

I wonder if the payments made to the people will go up in line with inflation?

Time will tell.

• hoser
    hoser

All that I know are cases of covid are on the way up in the province of Alberta and I believe local authorities will soon step up with mask mandates and business closures if the province refuses to do anything.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Be a shame if they were testing for something other than Covid.

A document just released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) openly admits that the infamous PCR test for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was developed not with actual samples of the Chinese Virus, but rather what appears to be genetic material from a common cold virus.

FDA document admits “covid” PCR test was developed without isolated covid samples for test calibration, effectively admitting it’s testing something else – Freedom Of Speech (fos-sa.org)

Well cough my sneeze and ach my choo. Wu hoo.

• Anna Marina
  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

This is happening now in UK. There is a young woman preparing to go to university. She is disposed to autoimmune illness. She took the vaccine to protect herself. Tragically she has now developed 3 more autoimmune illnesses. The hospital consultants consider that it is likely that these 3 further conditions have been brought on BY the vaccine.

Therefore, she took the vaccine hoping it would keep her safe but it ended up making her worse.
    She is distressed. As you can imagine the outlook for her is not good...

How hard can you cry?

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Prove it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit