COVID not found

by Anna Marina 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

A final thought

Let’s say - 24,567,594 babies aborted worldwide so far this year (Aug 2021).

Let’s say - 4,603,637 covid deaths worldwide so far this year (Aug 2021).

A woman is allowed to abort her child if she chooses to. So here are a couple of questions:-

Are the powers that have made abortion legal the same powers which present themselves to the public as trying to save lives with a vaccine?

If so, what about trying to save the lives of the children nobody even blinks an eye to abort?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@fulltimestudent: it’s interesting how news stories coagulate around COVID being the cause of these bodies washing ashore, when these kind of occurrences happen daily and India has done ever worse since the British left.

Here is an article from 2015: https://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/asia/ganges-corpses-india/index.html

Note that in India, burial is often not religiously acceptable, so they burn their dead and/or float them or bury them on or near the “holy river” depending on the caste and sect they belong to.

Some 2.4M Indians die from preventable diseases annually, while 5M die from chronic diseases, total of 10M deaths annually. Some of them will have covid, sure, but the majority will die from lack of food, water and healthcare. The few thousand deaths from COVID over a time span of now 2 years won’t make much of a change.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Anna, your IT credentials sound like a fairytale. I've worked with enterprise level data systems for 20 years and if you actually did do anything with data it must have been at a mom and pop shop or been working with other clueless people who imagine themselves to be experts

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Whether you write in English, French or Spanish 2+2=4.

Whether you write in C++, C#, Javascript, Jason, Python or PHP

Whether you are full stack or no 2+2=4.

Enterprise level - great. But all it can mean is an enterprise level lie unless the data is accurate AND there are no maths tricks involved. And there are some very clever maths tricks. In fact the Watchtower's authority itself is based on one.

Use their maths trick and you can even make today's date disappear if you know how. Now you tell me their trick if you know it. And you stick that in your enterprise system and see what comes out.

If you want to take the view that I know nothing, well... whatever.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Jeffro are you going to give your personal guarantee on that?

pilots aren’t going to be jumping into a plane straight after vaccination.

By the way what is a short time? Is it just around the corner? And how general is general? Presumably before getting vaccinated the pilot is actually very healthy?

it generally happens a short time after being vaccinated

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Variants could be named after star constellations when Greek alphabet runs out, says WHO Covid chief.

Wow imagine what its going to mean in the future if you get... cancer.

Imagine seeing signs on doctor's surgeries saying 'if you have symptoms of cancer please do not enter.'

• TD
    TD
    Anna Marina

Hi TD - no I don't know what kind of paper BILD is - I just know it is a German paper and could see they were apologising.

Apologizing for what specifically? Here is a link to the actual article:

https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/weil-die-bundesregierung-es-nicht-macht-bild-bittet-kinder-um-verzeihung-76535200.bild.html

"Millionen Kindern in diesem Land, für die wir als Gesellschaft alle miteinander verantwortlich sind, möchte ich sagen, was unsere Bundesregierung und unsere Kanzlerin bisher nicht wagen zu sagen: Wir bitten Euch um Verzeihung. Wir bitten Euch um Verzeihung für anderthalb Jahre einer Politik, die Euch zu Opfern gemacht hat.

Zu Opfern von Gewalt, Vernachlässigung, Isolation, seelischer Einsamkeit. Für eine Politik und eine mediale Berichterstattung, die Euch bis heute wie Gift das Gefühl einflößt, Ihr wäret eine tödliche Gefahr für unsere Gesellschaft.

Das seid Ihr nicht, lasst Euch das nicht einreden. Wir haben Euch zu schützen, nicht Ihr uns."

"I would like to say to the millions of children in this country for whom we as a society are all responsible what neither our government nor the Chancellor dares to tell you: We ask you to forgive us. We ask your forgiveness for a policy which for a year and a half has made you victims. -Victims of violence, neglect, isolation and emotional loneliness.

For politics and media reporting that to this day, like poison, gives you the feeling that you are a deadly danger to our society.

You are not [and] do not let yourself be persuaded. We have to protect you, not you us.
    ----------

This was in response to the harsh lock downs, which were much more strict that most other Western countries as well as the sensationalized claim that children could be responsible for murdering their own grandparents which (surprise surprise) appeared in Bild itself.

The naturalnews.com site you linked to thoroughly misrepresents the article. Disagreeing with the necessity of lock downs does not amount to a claim that Covid19 is not real.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The video translation effectively says:-

For politics and media reporting that to this day, like poison... was making them (children) feel like they were a mortal danger to society and that they could infect others (ie WITH COVID).

The reporter is saying YOU ARE NOT A DANGER - DON'T BELIEVE THIS LIE (ie that you could infect others with COVID).

It is up to us to protect you - what happened to our children many people denounced - nothing happened.

Children were persuaded they were going to murder their grandma if they dared to meet their friends. None of this had been scientifically proven. It was easy to force this on children. They can't defend themselves and they don't vote.

It must prove that it is doing so to protect him against imminent danger. This proof has never been provided. It has been replaced by propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic. Those who wanted to contradict this propaganda were never invited to the expert table.

Our policies would do better to open schools and sports halls rather than polling stations. Otherwise they will have on their conscience and will leave in the history books a multitude of innocent souls.

--------

So they are apologising for the role they played in putting out information that suggested children were an imminent danger to their grandparents because they mixed with their friends and could spread the virus. None of this had been proved.

So the German paper BILD apologises for pushing COVID lockdowns, yes? Well that's what I said.

However the other article I linked to pointed out that in Alberta they had been unable to FIND any samples of COVID-19.

Alberta lifts all covid restrictions because they can’t produce an isolated sample of SARS-CoV-2 to prove covid exists to back their mandates. – Investment Watch (investmentwatchblog.com)

This is how I have come to understand what's happened.

Studies have been done recently where they take what is called the S1 sub unit. The whole unit of the Corona Virus has the body, the corona or crown and the spike proteins. The spike proteins are the pathogen (that which is supposed to cause the disease). But now it is considered that the spike proteins are only PART of the pathogen. Ie they are the SUB UNIT.

The S1 sub unit, was injected into mice tails and it went all over the mouse, so

1) It distributes

2) It makes all the symptoms of COVID

Therefore – YOU DON’T NEED THE WHOLE VIRUS. Just the sub unit.

They have samples from the lungs of those theoretically dying of COVID. The path lab people have tried to isolate the sub unit in the lung fluid. They had 1500 samples and they had sent them to UCLA and Stanford to no avail because none of them could isolate SARS-CoV-2(COVID-19). All they were able to isolate was Influenza A and Influenza B. Also they cannot even get a pure sample from the CDC.

So when I said 'Covid not found' that's what I meant. The fact that the newspaper apologized was an add-on showing that in some areas the media is changing its tune a bit.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Just seen this thought I'd share because it sounds reasonable.

I am not anti vax – I am a nurse and I give vaccines for a living however, but ones own health choices are theirs and theirs alone. I have never in my 30 years seen a situation like this were we had to harass people into taking an experimental drug. Once FDA approves a SAFE, EFFECTIVE vaccine, I’ll be happy to receive it. Until then, back off.

If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivised, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, paid, punished and criminalised – if all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interests.
  • TD
    TD

However the other article I linked to pointed out that in Alberta they had been unable to FIND any samples of COVID-19.

Here is a deconstruction of that assertion by Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-alberta-case-idUSL1N2PE0EX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit