Has NASA discoverd flowing water on Mars?

by The Rebel 39 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well I hope the whole thing is not an anti climax, and that it is a scientific discovery of great importance. We will find out in a few hours.

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    It would be awesome if they found a fossil, but the chances must be incredibly slim.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Concrete evidence of liquid water discoverd on another planet would be awesome.

The Rebel.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Aliens or even microbes don't exist on other planets. The last time NASA found water particles on Mars it was revealed it came from human technology from earth.

Lets see what the actual press release says

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

I looked at the link, it's not a story about flowing water on Mars. It's just the homepage of NASA.

This is a better link

http://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/live/2015/sep/28/water-on-mars-buildup-to-nasa-mystery-solved-announcement-live

Kate xx

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Kate i assume you mean in our solar system, not a general statement.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Sorry Kate, that was the link provided by the Daily Mail, who are running the story. Thank you for providing the better link. Appreciated.

The Rebel.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Kate i assume you mean in our solar system, not a general statement.-WMF

hahaha lol Steven Hawkins wrote a book about aliens. I found it to be nonsense. I think it's highly unlikely anywhere in outer space life has evolved. But I am open to looking at evidence.

Kate xx

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

If your an ex witness who likes a flatter, the book makers are taking bets, and the clear favourite is water has been discovered.

The Rebel

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Aliens or even microbes don't exist on other planets.

At best, that is your uninformed opinion.

The last time NASA found water particles on Mars it was revealed it came from human technology from earth.

Incorrect.

clear favourite is water has been discovered.

Water HAS been found on Mars already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit