So many lonely people

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• azaria
    azaria

I really enjoy being with people, but I have always enjoyed being by myself too (except when I'm depressed ofcourse). If I'm alone I'll read a book, listen to any music I want to hear, create something: there really is so much to do. I really need those moments just to be quiet because life can be so hectic. I left my husband 6 months ago and now I never feel lonely. I was painfully lonely while I was with him. He's not a horrible person but he doesn't want, or is unable to have a meaningful relationship. I have to ask him to take our daughter out sometimes because she needs to know that her father loves her. She just beams after she has seen him. I have good friends and I adore my two children and three brothers - that helps a lot. If I'm really down all I have to do is call my oldest brother (long distance-Texas) I know I'm having a little pity party by myself (and tomorrow will be another day) but I have to talk it through and I always feel better. Anyway I have to go and get ready for my company tonight. Have a great day everyone!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Blackout, bring your set of golf clubs while your at it!

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit